I am thinking …"…

3 Likes

on and off playing Battlefield V

3 Likes

Sitting here wasting time, and quit staring at me!!! :joy:

3 Likes

I need time…

1 Like

i like to think too. it keeps me in the living.

1 Like

I wanna read but can’t. I wanna sort something out but I’m too dam tired although it’s 7pm.im gonna sleep after browsing here

2 Likes

I’ve been studying Arabic though bc of my crazy brain I don’t retain much. Like when I’m on Duolingo.com I know the answers but off-site I can’t speak it. Like I can say anaa Loke which means I’m Loke or I can say ismee Loke which means My name is Loke. That’s about it. Oh I can say haadaa Baytee that is my house

2 Likes

Just getting ready to go to the library and then drop off some movies at Redbox. I have support worker at 3 and therapy at 5.

1 Like

Sitting i in bed on this forum played StarCraft whole day

2 Likes

Checking in with family…started laundry. Debating whether to actually cook something for dinner or just go with yogurt and grapes.

1 Like

cool, I’m playing BFV also. Only schizophrenics like that game apparantly.

lying on my bed and surfing the net

1 Like

I’m over here browsing the web talking on Instagram with my friend. Just got done drinking coffee that was too strong. Anyway I’m heading to my GED classes at 6 and going to clean my room here in a bit, since I got this unusual degree of motivation and energy… Hope you having a good one @crazy_dancer_arcade_pro!

Also @Loke Is duolingo free?

I sit on my bed and im gonna eat a banana :banana: :yum:

I’m eating a big ol’ bowl of raw veggies and playing on the computer.

Laying on my couch listening to music until CBT group in an hour

1 Like

I am online on this forum, waiting for making dinner, a cherry smoothie.

@anon97970229. Duolingo is free

1 Like

Trying to get my 2 year old to go poo poo on the potty.:flushed:

2 Likes

I was being bored and made this image :slight_smile: