What point of your life did you have the most fun?

My best times were from 6 years old to 15. Back then the world was still full of magic. I spent a lot of time going on hikes and exploring with my friends. When I turned 15 I started to struggle.

2 Likes

18-21 were the fun years so far for me. College was super fun. I had all the free time in the world but I wasn’t bored from being at home all day.

2 Likes

College. I hung out with the international students bc I enjoy learning other cultures and languages. Japanese ppl drink a lot and are very fun

2 Likes

When I was in my late 20’s definitely. I was in the U.S. Air Force and I was hypomanic. I was just divorced from a very abusive man and I had my freedom!!! I was going to all of the hard rock concerts, going to free jazz concerts too. Going to art festivals around Phoenix, AZ, and going to gay and lesbian clubs and having a gay old time. Super fun!!! I was dating both men and women at the same time and having a blast. I would take my young son to the Arizona State fair and take him to video game arcades where he would have fun too. I also was a quasi expert roller skater with the quad skates. That was tons of fun to me. I was at the rink all of the time. I would participate in the Gay Pride parades in Phoenix and that was also fun.

2 Likes

I miss being 4. Things were happy back then i think.

2 Likes

I had fun all through my childhood up to age 19. The only problem was that I was usually miserable while having it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.