What Percentage of Good Days Do You Have?

What Percentage of Good Days Do You Have?

• 10% Good Days
  • 20% Good Days
  • 30% Good Days
  • 40% Good Days
  • 50% Good Days
  • 60% Good Days
  • 70% Good Days
  • 80% Good Days
  • 90% Good Days
  • 100% Good Days

0 voters

2 Likes

100%, every day I’m alive is a good day! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I actually have things pretty great most of the time, nowadays my problems are mostly my own creation and are really not as dramatic as my behavior. Sometimes, when I hear about people (with and without metal illness) and the tragedy in their life, I’m very embarrassed at the way I over-react to certain things.

3 Likes

0% good days am suffering people harassing me playing intrusive images in my mind

1 Like

I’m at about half. I’ve had a lot of difficulties with avolition and depression in the past week and a half, so that has affected my answer.

2 Likes

I have to ask myself what difference does it make? You gotta carry on good or bad.

2 Likes

Wow man. You seem happier than I am.

2 Likes

Going through a very rough patch right now. So 20%

1 Like

I chose 80%, but most of my bad days are precipitated by bad physical health days. When I’m not able to stand up I tend to get in my head and spiral, which leads to paranoia and alerted perceptions of reality. Not necessarily bad enough to do anything about, but still difficult in the moment. Once my physical issues get better my mental health also gets better.

1 Like

I would say 90% good days. I try to do something worthwhile everyday like study coding or buy something or meditate or see a friend or go to support group.

2 Likes

Right now compared to before psychosis I’d say 0 percent I just feel so overweight and sludgy and separated from the world :unamused:

3 Likes

I’d say 10%… 151515

1 Like

I don’t have good days. A lot of bad and good crap happen every day. Basically, my goal is to just try to make it through each day with every body part still working at the end of the day.

at 30 voters

from 10 to 100

~20
~10
~10
~0
~20
~5
~5
~20
~10
~5

kind of a better sense of distribution regarding the topic

40 percent good days :partly_sunny:

1 Like

I gotta say my other 50%is a rough time for me. Really paranoid and dealing with an eating disorder other then my schizophrenia. If it wasn’t for that life is 50% ok for me.

1 Like

I say about each week, I’m having more bad days than good

Half and half for me. For example, yesterday was a bad day but today’s shaping up to be a pretty good day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.