What part of life did sz or sza strenghten?

what part of life did sz or sza strenghten?

1 Like

It strengthened my grasp on alternate realities.

5 Likes

empathy.
made me realize how hard sza is

i empathize with everyone now.
i sometimes don’t get the empathy i want.
but that’s up to the Lord.

4 Likes

it made me modest and meek 100%

2 Likes

Meekness is an attribute of human nature and behavior. It has been defined several ways: righteous, humble, teachable, and patient under suffering, long suffering[1] willing to follow gospel teachings; an attribute of a true disciple.[2][3]

Meekness has been contrasted with humility as referring to behavior towards others, whereas humility refers to an attitude towards oneself[4] – meekness meaning restraining one’s own power,[5] so as to allow room for others

1 Like

It made me care more about the suffering of others.

4 Likes

I didn’t believe I was benefited from this. But now I feel It made me to find the direction of my life. :sunny:

4 Likes

It definitely strengthened my religious and spiritual life. And that, in turn, cured my severe depression and suicidal death wish.

3 Likes

My relationship with God

1 Like

Not any part of my life has been strengthened by sz

It strengthened my phobia of becoming homeless and destroyed most of my arrogance. When I was young I was good at grades piano and in good enough shape to run a 7 minute mile and be a part of cross country. I was not a jock or beautiful but I had a healthy body. I was really good at getting As and playing piano concertos and taking AP classes. I considered myself ahead of the curve and was in the top 12% of my class. My twin was in the top 4% of the class and her grades were only a little bit higher than mine. I also used to believe I was a really good person. After the psychosis I ■■■■■■ up my back trying to do hapkido while psychotic and kept busting up my feet and legs so my health isn’t what it used to be. I don’t even play the piano anymore because my back hurts too much when I’m in that posture and because I lost interest. I realized I wasn’t really nice because when I thought I had to choose between everyone else and myself I chose myself and now that I know what a selfish coward I am I have trouble looking myself in the mirror and mutter “I hate You” to myself on a regular basis. Even though I’m getting As again I’m at a university that pales in comparison to the one I was at so it doesn’t mean a lot to me anymore other than hoping it will get me a job. I assumed I would be brave if I needed to be but it takes everything I’ve got just to drive a car.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.