What other bad illness would you have instead of SZ

Thanks! @Moonbeam hooked me up.

2 Likes

How could anyone want cancer??? Iā€™m much more happy with having sza and borderline instead! Rather mental illness instead of physical. Iā€™m too scared of sickness anyway

Call me odd - but absolutlely none. Being a schizophrenic is part of my identity - and ive come out a stronger and wiser person for it.

When you have lost your mind for a number of years , and then got it back - you appreciate your life more - and worry less about silly stuff.

You only truly learn - when you have suffered for it.

3 Likes

If I had advanced cancer I would be tempted to ask for palliative care. I donā€™t have a family to support. Iā€™ve lived almost 62 years. I had some hope I could produce some worthwhile writing that would last several generations, but I donā€™t seem to be doing that. Most of the great writers were dead before I ever produced anything.

Brilliant insight @SethTheNew!

I would choose to be a savant where I remember every where I took a pee for my entire life

Nobody I know welcomes cancer. People sympathize with cancer victims because the illness is that frigginā€™ horrible. I just found out that a colleague I like in another one of our branches has lung cancer that is spreading fast. Her odds are crappy and sheā€™s gone for the rest of the year, at least. My boss is devastated over it as the two of them are close.

1 Like

I meant some ppl get scared of you if you say you have schizophrenia but its not the case for cancer. I know cancer can be a worse illness than sz if its deadly.

I have 5 medical conditions already. I would prefer to not have any than have different ones

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.