What NFL games intrigues you the most today?

Well, the Lions made it close, at least, made the 4th qtr interesting.

1 Like

Broncos win. I can’t believe it. They were losing the entire game and kicked a field goal at the end. I’m pretty happy right now.

2 Likes

Too bad there wasn’t an option to choose none of the above I would have picked the Browns which I did pick but you should know by now how that game ended

1 Like

The Browns are new and improved yeah sure I believe that but they still can’t win a game can they? Let’s see if we can repeat last year

1 Like

I was worried about the Saints but they pulled it off. Wasn’t as exciting as the LSU game yesterday but I’ll take a W.

1 Like

I’m sure the Browns will win a game. They won’t go defeated at least because they tied a game. They seem to be on the right track.

1 Like

How about that Patrick mahomes?

1 Like

He’s on pace for 80 touchdowns this year. Doubt he breaks Manning’s record of 55 though.

1 Like

The jets oline was garbage yesterday. Kiko Alonzo was a beast for Miami. Jets need to protect darnold next year in the draft. Draft some oline. He was under duress all game long. Still threw for like 350. But 2 costly picks and a bad play ran out of time on the Miami 1 before the half cost us the game

1 Like

I have mixed feelings about Bell. Conner is looking really good right now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.