What My Voices Actually Say

From the very start, I have been obsessed about what my voices say to me. It is only the words they choose that make them hostile and hateful, and a selection of some slightly different words would make them world beaters. Having said this, it is their choice of words that makes them vulnerable, incompetent, immature, second rate and essentially unconvicted criminals. I am so dedicated to their choice of words that I have refined my detailed note taking in a journal type way, and come up with “transcripts” - pseudo legal documents that are not here-say, and are entirely comprised of facts. They have changed and improved my life so much that I thank god for these notes.

(my voices volunteered their names ages ago)
Here is an example from earlier today:
10th February 2018 0621 hours

S:help me make and save $90,000
RT:no. I’m evil
S:whats not evil about saving 90 grand?
RT: I’m not answering. This is because you are weak
S: so when did the Darwinism stop?
RT: …
(they made me go and smoke another cigarette, no doubt as proof of their strength.
S: I’ll give you 15 grand of the 90 if you avoid preventing me making it
RT:I don’t want your money
s: well why did youy steal 9 and a half grand off me then?
RT:P I didn’t steal 9 and a half grand off you
S: whyere did you make you 8 million that you have saved?
RT: I don;t have 8 and a half million
S: yeh, well I’m not rude or weak enough to ask yuou how much money you have saved in the bank. Any ■■■■■■■ bells there? I don’t have yuour internet banking passwords either, and I don’t perve on you while you are doing your online banking. Is that a weakness?
RT: how’s Lata
S: never better. With a good and very successful man. As well as being bi-lingual

JD: you are going to get a ling-a-ling (x7 and stopped counting)
S: what are you trying to say Julia?
JD: you are going to get a ling-a-ling (x7 and stopped counting)
S: how is Peter going with Bernadette?
JD: I’m not telling you
S: but you were just talking about it
JD: you are going to get a ling-a-ling (x2 and stopped counting)
M?: scott; …(no sound) …
PW: here they go, here they go (x2 and stopped counting)

1 Like

Thank you, very interesting!

What? :smile:

I have a voice named matt. He asked me whats up last night.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.