Schizophrenia.com

What musician are you vibing with these days?

Who are u listening to or has grabbed ur interest lately musically. For me right now ive been listening to The Underachievers, Fela Kuti and Bill Evans. What about u?

1 Like

is amazing on his own.

1 Like

When I’m awake I like to listen to a lot of Death Grips. When I fall asleep I will listen to almost all of classical music, like Vivaldi, Dvorak, Handel, Beathoven, Mozart.

1 Like

@Kazuma, That Bill Evans??? I’m breathless.

Yea like bill evans and stan getz or jim hall. The pianist not saxphonist. Bill evans actually helps with my positive symptoms believe it or not. Like But Beautiful with him and Stan Getz or You Must Believe in Spring. Hes so calm and relaxed as a musician its hard not to be calm with him.

1 Like

Yeah man! Ok, have you checked out any new jazz?

Nothing more…trivium…killswitch…that australian band that uses a didgeridoo in there wish you hell song…butcher babies monster ball is good…hell yeahbis amazing…new slipknots not bad…

3 Likes
1 Like

Only new jazz i know is. Kamasi Washington. And Flying Lotus “You’re Dead” album. Also i actually enjoyed the album with Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga. Personally i thought it was quite good. But i honestly don’t know much else. Jazz has gone way underground since jazz fusion peaked in like the 70s. Who do u know that i should check out?

Also u have the nu jazz outbreak in the early 2000s like Yesterday’s New Quintet (Madlib) and Nujabes. But thats more of a jazz hip hop fusion

1 Like
1 Like

U also got these guys. Soil and Pimp Sessions from Japan they’re fairly recent

1 Like

Billy Joel, Foreigner, and Journey. Love their music.

3 Likes

Boat Carti …kurt always . All we know is falling. Hmmm future, DEX, UZI the list goes on everyday

1 Like

Been listening to trivium, tool, hellyeah, cane hill, Atreyu, mudvayne, the pretty reckless, in this moment, system of a down, otep,

Really like jazz, blues, and classical, but am unable at the moment to accept it…even when I try, it’s like, hell no!!! Where’s hellyeah :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hell yeah ■■■■ yeah i cant get enough…

I agree, they are releasing a new cd this year sometime, after you put their new single here, I had to check so that will be something to look forward to

1 Like

Human is pretty badass if its a glimpse of whats to come the new cd will be amazing…

1 Like