4. R&B
  5. Rock&Roll

My favorite artists are

1. Miley Cyrus
  2. J. Cole
  3. Wiz Khalifa
  4. Chief Keef
  5. Halsey

I am very much into music. I wish I could do wordplay and lyricism though as I have always been weak as words and English language in general. Would like to meet some like minded fans. I am also very obsessed with Miley Cyrus.

1 Like

Classical
Experimental avant garde
Electronic classical
Rock

Favourite artists:
Bach, Buxtehude, Stockhausen, Webern, Captain Beefheart

2 Likes

I like hip hop and classic rock the most. And jazz blues soul r&b even metal. I make raps myself.

2 Likes

Mostly Reggae and Rock in my speakers.

1 Like

Mostly new pop, house, electro. Gryffin, Loving Caliber, and Vigiland typify the groups I listen to. I can’t stand rap or hip-hop, especially the gangsta/thug stuff.

Oh I forgot I really like some classical music for sure. But it is a certain type of mood thing for me, definitely not a sound I would incorporate into my everyday playlists. I really like mozart because he can be so colorful with his sounds vs. Beethoven who I feel is more technical and precise.

2 Likes

Alternative rock is mostly what I listen to

Maybe i should try to write a song. A song which always cheer me up and make me face the day with all its works.
There is a new song i like on the radio. i want you to have it all

1 Like

I like KJ-52. They’re Latino rappers

Don’t conceptualise of genres very well… I like any music where you can feel the vibrations in your skull… and church music. Not religious but I like dark Christian rock too, and sometimes industrial.
Favourite artists right now, subject to change:

• Nine Inch Nails
  • Gorillaz
  • “The Hope County Choir”
  • Johnny Cash
  • Die Antwoord
  • Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • Alice Francis

There’s a Christian rock group called Decypher Down

1 Like

I like Sturgill simpson, ryan adams, chris stapleton, modest mouse, m ward, vampire weekend, the rolling stones, black keys, jj cale and many others… as far as genres I’ve been recently getting into bluegrass and country, to go along with all the mainstream stuff I listen to.

1 Like

I love rap/hip hop

My favourite artists in order are:

2Pac
Eminem
Nas
Royce 5’9
MGK

Right now I’m obessesing with G-Eazy ft Halsey - Him and I

1 Like

I’ve been obsessed with that song when I first heard it, I realise now I was just in love with their love and nothing more

I used to listen to hip hop especially the loudest songs because I needed to have noise in my life

Since two weeks ago I only listen to heavy metal and I’m enjoying it more

I can’t stand pop or techno or commercial shitt

1 Like

Rap/hip hop
Lofi hip hop
Vaporwave
Old school r&b
Some jazz and rock

Poptart pete, curren$y, .casting, grimm doza, gary burton, and a mix of late 90s early 2000s bands

Folk
70s and 80s rock and pop

I like
Cat Stevens
Simon and garfunkel
James Taylor
Pink Floyd
Depeche mode
Concrete blonde
Way too much to name them all

1 Like

im really into a christian synthpop band called joy electric right now

otherwise leaning heavily in just about any direction

any band which can be compared to or sites the smiths as an influence is likely to be up my alley

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m right but I’m guessing most of the songs I like r alternative pop and alternative soul

I like jazz. Pittsburgh has a 24 hour non commercial jazz radio station

1 Like