What muscle car did you drive in high school

I used the 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier from 2007 to 2011 when I got a Honda Civic 2008.

In 1998 I bought a 1992 Honda Civic!

1 Like

a challenger (in my dreams lol)

I rode in a school bus.

My friend that was ‘12’ who looked like he was 18 allegedly stole a car. He said his brother did. I don’t think it was stolen. It was nice to cruise in the time I did.

I remember going to his house and there was a poop the size of a brick. He said it was his brother who just got out of jail. Yea ok!:joy:

calf and hamstring because i had to walk my ass to school lol

2 Likes

My first car was one of these. I think it was like a 302 Windsor V8 and it was a beast. Had no air or power steering but was a lot of fun. Ended up selling it for $500 when I went back to work. Petrol was expensive because the old 4 barrell carb ate the juice. The seats were like lounge chairs!

1 Like

Drinkin imma stop postin

The first talking car, The Chrysler New Yorker. It would always talk to me. “Your door is ajar.” “Your washer fluid is low.” Trippy, lol, but great for a flaky kid like I was.

3 Likes

This was my second car, it’s a 1996 Mazda MX6 LS, I drove it in my 20’s and into my 30’s until I got my current minivan. It’s not a muscle car either. I think it is described as a luxury sports car. I learned how to drive standard on this thing, which I really ended up liking, My friends had sporty cars so we would race each other. It was a great car when I was younger but I am much happier with my minivan now.

2 Likes

1965 Pontiac Custom Sport, same color as the one pic I found online

3 Likes

1970 Mustang convertible. Still have it.

I drove a mazda 626 in high school. It wasn’t a muscle car, but it was a pretty good car.

I’ve owned many different cars over the years but my first car was a 1979 Honda Prelude, it was like a burgundy red color.
I loved that car.

I wish I grew up in the American muscle years those cars are wicked

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.