What movie traumatised you as a kid?

The wand in the nose!

4 Likes

One movie that traumatized me as an adult is “Fury”, with Brad Pitt. It is by far the most graphic and explicit war movie I have ever seen. It made “Saving Private Ryan” look tame.

3 Likes

The Omen really scared me it was on tv when I was about 12

3 Likes

Titanic or A.I. Also 1408

5 Likes

Omg the exorcist

2 Likes

Polterguist for me too

2 Likes

This is the movie that traumatised me.

2 Likes

Creepy puppets in this episode of the cosby show really traumatized me

3 Likes

Signs and eight legged freaks :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I saw Event Horizon at the cinema with some friends when I was about 17. I expected it to be a regular sci-fi. NOPE. It was a very quiet drive home.

3 Likes

Return of the living in dead. I don’t watch horror movies any more.

2 Likes

That scene from that one Indiana jones movie where the bad guys open the supposed treasure and all their skin and everything melted off. Had plenty of nightmares about that. (Saw it when I was very young like 5 or 6) Also the Grudge had me badly paranoid for ages, I saw it when I was 10.

3 Likes

Chucky… I have not been the same since

3 Likes

Jaws. Set into motion a lifetime phobia lol.

4 Likes

Fraggle rock when they are in the garden and the giants are walking about. That and labyrinth

3 Likes

Titanic.

Every time I closed my eyes for the next few days after seeing it, I could see the scenes where people were dying in small spaces suffocated by water. :confused:

2 Likes

Same. My grandparents thought 6 was an appropriate age for that movie. I had nightmares for weeks. Now I just think it’s a really boring movie.

3 Likes

I was watching the Exorcist and the closet door opened really fast. I’ve always explained it as maybe my cat was in a closet and made the door open. I didn’t see my cat come out of the closet though so it could have been anything.

3 Likes

Children of the Corn and the book of Revelation
And Teletubbies

2 Likes

The ring…

Couldn’t be in the dark for months after that. Now I can watch it and laugh. how can you not laugh at a dead little girl jumping out the TV?

3 Likes