What medication do you take when you are not feeling good or having hallucination?

my pdoc told me to take chlorpromazine 12.5 mg for temporary relief when I’m not feeling good.

1 Like

Is that thorazine? I used to have a PRN for 50 mgs. of thorazine. It was very sedating . . . For those times when one wants sedation!

Jayster

3 Likes

yes it is the same. but it’s not too sedating in low doses.
I’m looking for a better solution.
he also told me to take 75 mg as a sleeping aid

1 Like

The med prescriber gives medication, buy the treatment team could include someone who talks. Lifestyle changes make so much difference, that is.

2 Likes

OK
thank you @Jayster

1 Like

You woke up so early @moshtaba have a nice day friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you bro
I woke up at 5:30 am and danced a little alone .:smile:

2 Likes

Nice job :smile: it’s 5:18 right now here. Take care

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’m on my phone right now i just woke up. I will google that later. Thanks

1 Like

@moshtaba it says why you don’t answer to me??? If I knew the answer i would told you in first reply but idk

1 Like

Thank you @anon51414962
it was not about you dear brother
it was about the whole forum

1 Like

Ok let’s try different way: Who can help @moshtaba who knows an advice for him?

1 Like

hey @anon51414962
did you have hallucination?
I mean any voice

1 Like

magnesium taurate

1 Like

Yes man, a month ago i heard some sounds for a week or so but not voices lol. I went to hospital and didn’t changed my meds. But i’m ok now

1 Like

does magnesium helps with schizophrenia symptoms?

1 Like

did you heard anything while you were chating with me and what was that if there was any?

1 Like

No not now i heard a month ago… Also you have only 13 replies a day so use them wisely. Take care

1 Like

@Ninjastar
I have a question
when my account comes out of restrictions?
you banned me two weeks ago for recommending psychic healing
Thank you

1 Like

For acute relief when I am being badly tormented by demons or if I’m experiencing paranoia I take a benzo. .5-1 mg of Ativan when needed.

2 Likes