• Aripiprazole
  • Latuda
  • Olanzapine
  • Invega
  • Quitiapine
  • Geodon
  • Other

0 voters

I wish I changed from Clozapine sooner, I feel like it took quite a lot from me. I was not able to work or study and felt like it did nothing for me.

1 Like

This list is incomplete.
I had to vote other.

2 Likes

I only put what I thought were the big ones. I don’t know all of them and the list would be too long if I did.

1 Like

Risperidone is a popular one.
It has been my miracle drug.

2 Likes

Amisulpride works well for me but I have high prolactin that they’re looking into at the moment

3 Likes

Invega was the best overall for me. I liked some of the things Latuda did for me as it reversed the prolactin effect but it didn’t last on the voices and had a “fight” anxiety effect that was similar to severe manic behavior.

1 Like

Amisulpride is the med that works the best for me. It’s so expensive and I tried going off of it and trying others but it never worked and as soon as I went back on amisulpride I stabilised again. It’s my miracle med.

1 Like

Amisulpride but i get weight gain and prolactine. I dont know what todo.

1 Like

Amisulpride was the best med for me too but it also gave me prolactin elevation and I had to quit using it.

1 Like

they told me that prolactine my go down later.

1 Like

Really? What dosage do you use and long have you been taking amisulpride?

1 Like

Clozapine all the way. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Abilify has been a lifesaver for me for a long time mind you it dosent work as well as it used to before

1 Like

Have you been controlling your weight with exercise?

1 Like

I’m currently losing weight because there is something wrong with my digestive system.
I’m not exercising.

1 Like

Cognitive behavioural therapy worked best for me.

1 Like

Risperidone is not a big weight gaining drug.
It’s possible to lose weight while on it through a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.