2 Likes

I am very joyous that you do that :yum:

1 Like

Do you watch movies?

:-1: nope… I don’t find them interesting

1 Like

what do you do all day then?

1 Like

I listen to music , play video game sometimes ,ride a bicycle ,skateboard ,walk read book ,

3 Likes

Drinking decaf coffee while pacing always seems to have a calming effect on me.

1 Like

Decaf coffee is a new trend . ?

1 Like

I’m not sure haha! I just know I can’t have too much of the normal stuff because I’m sensitive to caffeine. :c

1 Like

For me it’s drinking peppermint n licorice tea. It’s simply delightful

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s a new trend

1 Like

A calm environment mostly does it for me.

I love it when’s no one’s home.

2 Likes

Sudarshan kriya yogic breathing for 10 minutes and 3 x 30 minutes of meditation, nac and now tie guan yin tea in the late afternoon/evening to top it off.

The teas I am trying are amazing. I tried a pu-erh tea which was very earthy in taste and gave me a nice buzz too. I have a milky way dragon black tea in the post which is meant to be very calming and I await a Da hong pao tea from China which is meant to be the ultimate relaxing and peaceful tea.

The teas have enabled me to cut back on alcohol consumption from 30 units a week to 10 units. A liver saver. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How did you started meditating ?

1 Like

@labratmat do u fallow sri sri ravishankar…!!!

He started sudarshan kriya…!!!

2 Likes

I tried just concentrating on the breath and emptying the mind, but I found focus and concentration to be difficult. I looked up how transcendental meditation worked from a few informers who paid the extortionate amount to learn how to do it, and basically TM is a mantra meditation where you repeat a word in your mind over and over again.

TM actually tell you a word given to you by the teacher and you are meant to keep it secret, but it is a scam and just a tool to sucker people to pay for the technique, however, the informers said any word works. So I chose a word, “Compassion” and say the “com” on the in breath and “pass” on the out breath, and “sion” on the pause between breath.

It takes out the pressure of keeping an empty mind, and when my mind wanders as taught by the TM technique, don’t worry about it and return to the mantra.

It works for me. I enjoy it so much i increased it from 20 minutes to the 3 x 30 minutes a day.

Start slow and build it up. It takes a few weeks to feel any benefits, but you may find you are calmer and more mindful in no time.

Good luck. :smile:

1 Like

Definitely some good relaxing music for me.

2 Likes