What makes you happy?

Yay for Paddington!

1 Like

I already saw it. It was great! It sucks it takes like 3 years for them to make one tho, but yea Paddington 2 was bloody brilliant

1 Like

Lots of things make me happy but one thing I really look forward to is going to support group. My favorite is the women’s support group. I feel I am higher functioning than most people at the schizophrenia support group and I get the best support when I am just average in the group. Women’s support group has more people who are working. I told them I was looking for a job and wanna pay off a car and finish substitute teacher training last time. Next time I see them I wanna tell them I passed training and eventually I wanna drive my car there after work like the real adults. Life goals! It is a happy life cheering each other on and like having a second family. It is also at a small office right by the sea and you can catch the sunset. I also like the friends I made at support group because they wanna hang out all the time and see you on your birthday. Because of them, as well as this forum, I am excited to move forward and try a seasonal or part time job. I think it gives people hope.

1 Like

I feel happy about 90% of the time. I’m happy with life.

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m the same way. One of the things that make me happy is going to sleep.

1 Like

I try really hard not to think that way. Being happy about going to sleep got me into trouble with my prescription meds. I try to think of it as simply necessary. Now I would be happy to have a regular schedule. If only!

Getting play of the game in overwatch lol

2 Likes

I’m usually cheerful when I get up, though sometimes I lose it when things don’t go my way. I think the things that make me the happiest are my cat, when I’m getting along with the woman I live with (my best friend/girlfriend), and once or twice a year when I get a new toy (guitar pedal).

1 Like

Online shopping. Listening to music loudly and singing along. Laying in bed staying warm

1 Like

I like starbucks coffee also, I usually get a mocha latte with the kids temp so it is not that hot.

2 Likes

Interesting - I didn’t know about the kid’s temp option @Jake.

1 Like

Yeah, The regular temp is too hot for me, so I get the kids temperature. The kids temperature is like 115 or 120 degrees.

1 Like

getting approval from people sends me over the moon. nothing boosts me like someone praising me or telling me they like me

1 Like

Friends, family, the cricket club. Anything with people is usually good. You can’t have as much fun when your alone! I do like the simple things. Nothing needs to be overboard. Just the simple pleasures will do me fine!

1 Like

Guess what @korieve? I like you!

1 Like

ANimals, films, games, sport, and friends and family

1 Like

Haha same! In support group we learn that you need down time to destress after a long day with at least 2 leisure activities. Tonight I plan to take a hot shower, meditate, and cozy in bed with some music playing. I like going shopping too even just window shopping to see what is trending.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.