What makes a true friend?

I’m talking about the people who’ll care about u even if u don’t care about urself

3 Likes

A Good scruff and a few Black eyes too.

Someone who is there for you no matter what you’re going through.

5 Likes

My friends are amazing, they put up with me through my manic episodes. :stuck_out_tongue: They expressed concern for me and urged me to get help when I thought there was nothing wrong.

3 Likes

A good friend is someone that will listen to you and who truly cares and will stick by you through your worst points.

4 Likes

A true friends is the one that will be there for you on your worst time just like your best times. One that won’t put you through a tough or uncomfortable situation.

2 Likes

Someone you know you have a bond with. Someone who has shared experiences with you.

2 Likes

I don’t believe in friendship as a fixed relationship. People enjoy me to a certain point, and when they’re fed up they tend to leave. Even family can do this, albeit it takes a lot more to break that bond.

1 Like

I lost a lot of “close” friends almost overnight when I got sick. A few were concerned at first, but I realized that I was pretty much alone when I realized it wasn’t going to stop. A few stood by me thru thick and thin. I still stay in contact with them. I’m not so worried about the others, they were friends for the wrong reasons.

a friend is someone who answers when you call them.

1 Like

Someone you can rely on. I have a few fickle friends but they have their own issues so they are still friends of mine. I have one mate…he’d do anything for you and I’m the same. It’s nice to have such people in your life. It’s all so complicated these days but it’s still important to socialize if possible!

1 Like

A true friend is someone who listens and cares and always tries their best for you.

1 Like

A true friend is one who stays by you through thick and thin. I guess I’ve never had a true friend.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.