What make you sad?

Any thing make you sad?
Fearing future may make angry or sad
Be open and feel free to tell us

1 Like

People making fun of mentally disabled people. People abusing animals.

8 Likes

Fearing for no reason make me sad too

2 Likes

Everything. I’m just so sad.

3 Likes

Who’s us? The thought of someday loosing my mother makes me sad

1 Like

War, corruption, greed, injustice… the state of the world we live in makes me sad. The fact that there are super-rich individuals with millions and billons and luxurious lives, whilst others suffer starvation, disease and live in desperation. It is all just so unfair. These things make me more sad even than losing a loved one, strange as that may sound. My faith keeps me strong, but it is hard to look at the world around me and see all the problems so clearly when I am powerless to do anything about it.

6 Likes

Thinking of my last dog I had.
I love him so much! :heart:

8 Likes

I’m with @Wave, my dead dog makes me the most sad.

3 Likes

The weather makes me really sad. And injustices.

4 Likes

probably that i’m rarely happy makes me sad

2 Likes

Injustices against minorities. Not having coffee.

2 Likes

What makes me sad? When I get the impression that “most” people are impolite and careless. When people drive cars really fast and recklessly. When people blow their horn (when driving) for the slightest of reasons. When people are basically not at all concerned with how they effect other people. When people hate in various ways that hurt me.
Perhaps related to this is when I see the signs of a crowded world, either in traffic or on city sidewalks. I feel so small and meaningless. This feeling may come from not having enough self-love.
Also, I was depressed for about 15 years due to the loss of my career and my dreams with the onset of schizophrenia.

5 Likes

Probably when people say I’m delusional when bringing up my past lives in parallel universes…reminiscing about them or perseverating about them…I usually talk about the dark stuff more than anything, but I experienced some good stuff. I was in a bind for the longest time but things are looking hopeful.

1 Like

The fact that I have not seen my son since he was 16 years old and he will be 23 this year. It is heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Thinking of losing my cat someday makes me sad. Thinking of my son’s grisly death makes me very sad. I try not to think about it.

2 Likes

If anything makes my kiddos sad, I am very sad. I hate seeing them hurting and not knowing how to help.
The thought that in a year from now I have to move to a place where pets are not allowed.

2 Likes

I’m planning little LED’s birthday party, and every year this time I get sad and miss my son. I wish he could be here with us. I’m sad his sister doesn’t get to celebrate with him.

2 Likes

I’m pretty bulletproof when it comes to emotion. I’m stable and a bit blah about everything but in a good way.

What really made me upset was at my mother’s funeral where they showed a picture of mum and my cat! That really made me tear up and I haven’t cried since first on the meds whilst psychotic.

Sad I lost those two as well. It was a tough summer as we lost mum and Charlie who was 18 years old puddy kat!

3 Likes

Injustice. Unfairness.
Losing loved ones, whether they’re pets or people.

2 Likes

Animals being treated badly. I also cannot bear to see them in pain or being operated on by a vet. Makes me very, very sad.

1 Like