What little things do you like to do

I like to look things up on YouTube. I also like to eat. That’s a bad habit of mine. I just ate about 2 full meals in 30 minutes just because I’m stressed out. I’m gunna get fatter if I don’t get that under control.

1 Like

Reading books, visiting the library (where I am right now), sitting with my husband and drinking coffee with him and chatting, eating something delicious like pasta or oats etc,
and did I say reading? :wink:

1 Like

I like to pray, meditate, social media, play piano, do yoga, read, talk to my cat, and kiss him (against his better judgement).

1 Like

I like to drop an egg or two in my ramen sometimes too. I try not to cook it too much, I like it when you can crack the yoke and mix it with the noodles.

3 Likes

Reading magazines in english

1 Like

Just FYI almond milk is bad ■■■■ crazy price compared with dairy and almond milk only has 1 g of protein per serving. And mil is a cheap way to get protein in. When I do light cardio workouts I drink a big glass of chocolate milk cuz is perfect post workout drink when not too strenous exercise. Natural sugars, protein etc.way to go on blueberries antioxidant powerhouse!

1 Like

piano and singing…

1 Like

milk failed me. gives me acne. so I do almond milk instead. I learned I don’t tolerate any dairy that well

2 Likes

What the hell is ramen

1 Like

I listen to music (currently have Static X playing), drink black coffee and smoke cigarettes.

1 Like

What makes u not put milk in the coffee?

1 Like

I just don’t like milk, cream or creamer in my coffee. Putting that stuff in completely changes the coffee, and I like it just the way it is.

Edit: I can’t stand having sugar/sweetener in it, either.

1 Like

Binge on Family Guy. Play Kerbal Space Program. Practice the concertina. Whittle stuff. Cook. Swallow stuff.

1 Like

We call that, “drinking it black.”

2 Likes

I love to also drink mocha frappe, and eat pear and gorgonzola pizza.

2 Likes

Messaging my boyfriend and talking to him on Skype :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Qwerty,

I like to use Adobe Illustrator. Vector may be more confusing since it uses objects instead of color values but, with a little effort, you can get to grips with it. Heck, I’m currently learning how to draw — the software is irrelevant.
In fact, I only got interested in art after I got a sketchbook ---- dont recall from where. Now I like sketching in AI.
I apologize for the delay in replying.

the only thing i do that entertains me slightly is masturbate

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.