What life situation u in and what are your troubles?

Sounds like a new beginning brewing for you tree beard best of luck!

1 Like

You sound like a strong person sarad. I wish I could borrow some of that euphoria! Keep going in life :slight_smile:

That sounds very courageous of you no hospitalizations no medications, how could you muster all that? Would love to hear your story :slight_smile:

Oh gosh ever hopeful Iā€™ve been through the paranoid ā€˜maybe thereā€™s been some permanent damageā€™ I wouldnā€™t worry about it :slight_smile: and for a medicine non sz related how did they prescribe you that on accident? You had a allergic reaction my room mate in psyche ward had a reaction like that he was sneezing uncontrollably I wished I could help him

1 Like

Think about your health and your respiratory system in the long run jukebox. What am I saying I just walked a mile up to the store to purchase a black n mild cigar at least I smoked it there watched the rain and got some exercise it was cold too had a nice jacket

1 Like

@mussel

Iā€™m sorry things didnā€™t work out and you had to end up back with the family. I hope you can find a way to get take one step at a time to get back up to speed.

the loneliness can be a killer. Are there any art groupsā€¦ writer groupsā€¦ anything that might start you getting used to being out and about again? In a slow and gentle way?

Iā€™m wishing the best for you.

Thank you !! I hope it too

Owā€¦ How serious is it? Hope the surgery goes well, and your exam too!

I have many troubles.

My life hurts too much.

1 Like

Right now, i am trying not to have a race to the bottom, as my gf called it bouncing all over the place in mood
Having a huge issues with a friend thatā€™s is now she knows about my sza she is trying to ā€œDoctorā€ me with back room arm chair crap, and i told ā€œIs been ten days with out you forgetting your medsā€ May as well of goneā€¦ā€œGood girl! whoā€™s a good girl!ā€ and patted me on the head like one of the dogs! :scream: :scream: I cannot seem to clean my head of it.

My gf told her NOT to point that out to me, you know the person that knows me the best, did my ( soon to be EX-friend ) listen no no im not trusting a single thing people are saying to meā€¦feel i lose ground ground i worked and had to fight to get! some times i think ā€œnormal peopleā€ are worse then we are, thats saying something! or they act out to stand out vs me? maybe i seen normals do some ****** up stuffā€¦

Life Situationā€¦Just trying to keep head above water, not looking forward to the morning meeting iā€™m going to be a drunk rancor for some reason i find that funny Š’ Š Š¾ŃŃŠøŠø шутŠŗу ā€¦ Š·Š“ŠµŃŃŒ

Maybe she just worries about you. Instead of breaking the relationship maybe you can just tell her in a soft way that itā€™s been too much.

I wish I had a friend that cared enough to keep track of my medsā€¦ Think of it that way.

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re suffering so much.

Wish you the best, really do.

Thank you for caring.

1 Like

Last month I was hospitalized for 8-10 days at a psychiatric hospital where they put me on like 8 meds including clozaril. I had to be wheel-chaired out. A couple days later I ended up in the ER with pneumonia and neuroleptic malignant syndrome for 10 days. Some say I almost or could have died. I have been told by regular doctors and psychiatrists to stay off psychiatric medications. I havenā€™t been on psychiatric medications for over 10 days. I also havenā€™t had nicotine in my system for that long. I plan on quitting smoking. My family wants me off psychiatric medication and I am doing well so far. My delusions are gone and Iā€™m symptom free besides some anxiety. My biggest complaint is a feeling of dullness and memory impairment. When I was on the meds I couldnā€™t control my bladder and was peeing my pants. The side effects of these meds are crazy.

Maybeā€¦i think she does care but shows it with a hammer, she so self-righteous is all but in possible to make or get her to listen it ends up with my words twisted around and thrown back on me so she is always in the right the type that always has to right if they are completely wrong.

She a bit hit and miss, being i not eaten in the last two daysā€¦i did today and well, mom and gf did see to that, in the lets stop for pizza as we out to get some bits. did my friend note it nope she completely taken with minecraft moddingā€¦
but i should take it as yes she cares and is looking out for me, you right Minnii Is a skill

to tell you about the time she was just about to send a email to a client and on the off hand got me to check the language, My native is the same as the client and what she had put in the email basically told the client she was very ā€œinto goatsā€ like in a overly odd wayā€¦and some odd things like licking fruit I laughed so hard google translate is not 100%! After i did re-write the email about the clients web page issues, my friend did go on for about four days about how she did know it was wrong and was ā€œtesting meā€ aka covering her ass and trying to prove herself right.

Wow forgive that makes no sense but the memory did make me :smile: so thanks for that!

wow thatā€™s no easy to come off those, happy you are doing better now. Take care
Sorryfor the heartless answer derpy is just dumb

Oh man!! Iā€™m sorry astefano, how are you holding up?

Are you going to therapy or something? Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to see through the delusions if they come back if you have coping skills.

Tonsils. It should be just a routine surgeryā€¦hopefully. :pray:

Thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

I hope that it will only get better from this point. You are a survivor :trophy: