What kinda phones you guys use?

clutches pearls

1 Like

The camera is the same on both pixel 2 and pixel 2 XL hense I opted the smaller phone cos it was cheaper and without camera quality being compromised

2 Likes

Good call @anon80629714 you made the right choice

1 Like

As I said I wish I got the XL. I used to have the 7 plus so it was a big change. To get used to.

1 Like

iPhone 6. Need a new phone. It’s falling apart.

1 Like

I am using Samsung S8, I used to be an apple user but things has change.

1 Like

I have some version of a Samsung Galaxy, but not the spiffiest one. My favorite phone ever was a big ol’ HTC Desire. I loved that phone.

1 Like

I have a Samsung galaxy j7 it’s not bad. Much better than the old flip phone I replaced lol

2 Likes

I’m not into the latest phone cos I know I won’t use all the extra stuff it comes with. I have a Sony l1 it has a nice screen

2 Likes

I have a Samsung galaxy s6.
I’m content with it, but I too miss the phones with flip-keyboards.
Especially since the one I had, had a button to instantly change autocorrect language. It’s handy for me because I write messages in 3 languages.

I also wish this one had better battery time, and that it wouldn’t constantly beg me to update it.

2 Likes

I use only my grandmother’s phone. :wink:

4 Likes

I have an iPhone 7 but I miss my HTC One. It won’t take a charge anymore and TMobile dropped the HTC 10 so I couldn’t try that one.

But the iPhone is okay. I have an iPad so I am used to it.

I just use a cheap samsung i get from a store that sells refurbished stuff, kept wrecking 500+ dollar phone so gave up on those. Last phone was 150 and its doing all the stuff the expensive one’s do

1 Like

I have an Android Nexus 5, been using it for a couple years now; it’s really good.

iPhone 7
iPad 2018 model
Mac mini.

You get the gist lol.

:joy: My granny had an old rotary. I loved playing with that phone!

I have a princess phone by my bed

2 Likes

I use a Samsung Galaxy S7. I have my Galaxy Note 5 for backup if this one goes kaput for some reason.

I use an iPhone 6.
I prefer the 6 over the other iPhones because of its light weight.

I have a Nokia C1-01 I had for six years - a very reliable old phone
and have a Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini for a year and a half so far.