What kinda phones you guys use?

Personally I am very fond of blackberry and physical keyboards. It’s not a powerhouse but I use a q10. They came out in 2014. Anyone else fond of a certain cell? What do you use?

1 Like

I currently use the Android Coolpad catalyst.

1 Like

I was all about physical keyboards for as long as I could be about them. I favored sliders - Motorola had great sliders long after everyone else abandoned them.

Now I use an LG V20 and I am very fond of it, though I think I was overall happier with my Sony Xperia z3 from a few years back. I probably wouldn’t be happier with it now, things change too fast, but it still rivals only my Motorola Droid R2-D2 for total cellphone bliss.

5 Likes

Dang nice cell 1515

2 Likes

It was great. All the alerts were little R2 chirps and whistles. It’s incredibly outdated now and has been dropped too many times to even turn on reliably, but I still keep it because it makes me happy just to look at it.

3 Likes

Nostalgia is a cool thing

2 Likes
2 Likes

I bet movies and net browsing are nice on that. Hwowie used to be a crappy brand but they have really stepped up their game.

1 Like

You know… my dream phone right now would be the Bb keyone. But my next upgrade might be to a blackberry passport. It’s got 3gs of ram and a 3k milli amp battery quadcore too

1 Like

Iphone SE. Pretty much locked into Apple as I bought a lot of itunes when I just had an ipod. I don’t mind apples AAC format for music so I have quite a bit. Bit boring I know!

2 Likes

No that’s pretty cool @rogueone I like the size of apple phones and if your super into music that’s a good choice.

2 Likes

I have a Nokia 6. It’s nothing fancy but gets the job done.

4 Likes

Yeah I’m def not into the whole rat race of phones. I want something I like. Not something society says is the best

1 Like

I got the pixel 2 but wish I got the XL version. Still the camera is :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

For the price, the Nokia 6 is a solid phone. But I’m already feeling it slow down with the 8.1 update. I want something newer and better for my birthday. But we’ll see. I’m also broke, so buying a new phone for myself isn’t too high in the priority list.

2 Likes

This is the phone I want!

It’s amazing you want the XL ?

Sometimes I like having a smaller phone. Like when I’m out and about. And bigger when I’m chilling at home. But I also like to have a phone that’s just crappy enough so that I don’t worry about it.

Yeah that’s why I never do updates

I do. I really want an awesome camera.

1 Like