I’m afraid I can’t find him, someone who loves me and can accept my disease

2 Likes

Should be non-sz…
happiness maker…
who accept me and my illness…
down to earth…
Etc etc…
peace…:alien:

I shouldn’t use the word partner, should use the words like boyfriend or girlfriend

Partner seems to be more used in work

1 Like

“Unknown”, she is a girl, she looks good, probably she is involved in arts, probably she only writes or does her amateur research or professional, she may be shy or introvert or she does not like much to go out all the times (I appreciate), she might be schizophrenic too, or to have a disability, and she could be healthy too if she have a lot of positive attitudes in relation to schizophrenia, she is a music lover and maybe she plays an instrument too or sings, she is willing to motivation my recovery path. And, very important, she wants me too. More details could be described but any person is a world to be discovered.

am the girl you are looking for :smile:

1 Like

I never thought you were right here! : )

Things happen :relieved:unexpected

Outgoing intuitive unique spontaneous aware talkative ego-less she shows she wants me…I don’t like to chase, I like it to be mutual …because if you need to be chased you got some deep roots of insecurity that could never be fulfilled either…I just described this girl on my tour at the school I’m going to, I hope I meet her again.

And I don’t like girls who judge you on your monetary situation…I’ve met girls who have judged me for coming from “too wealthy” a family…and then they’ll go back and judge someone for being too poor…they’re hypocrites IMO…we don’t judge, we love

wish you meet she soon

1 Like

She was a redhead…and I like redheads a lot :blush:

1 Like

Find someone like you or the one you love is not easy!you are lucky!

My ideal husband has a kid or two. He is in his 40’s. Owns a nice cool house with a pool or backyard. He is european and well educated. He has a kick ass job and is a gentleman. He likes to cook and makes sushi too. We will drink a lot together and live happily ever after. The end :two_hearts:

1 Like

Honestly i haven’t met anyone like my bf. He is a gentleman. I love him, he is successful and educated. He does a lot of stuff for me. :bear::heart_eyes_cat: i do a lot of stuff for him too. The end :two_hearts:

2 Likes

kind to me:tulip:

1 Like

I think it’s best to just stay open-minded and see how you wind up feeling about people after you get to know them as friends. I’ve only recently started to approach things that way… but you learn a lot of patience and develop better friendships/relationships down the road… in theory. You don’t have intentions so it’s all them and who they are… that’s when you get to really know someone… a lot of people doctor up the image of who they are through their presentation and how they “sell” themselves… it’s best to wait until that phase has passed and they start to really open up or find comfort in you.

that is if your looking for something real and stable.

1 Like

I agree and I like that too. Friends, best friends… or love at first sight :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have experienced love at first sight… too bad he was into drugs… nothing came out of it and I was too young. Not a good match really. He was so dark and handsome… My god… I still remember his kiss. :volcano:

1 Like

I can also sense pretty quickly if I can feel strongly about people or not… I know a few girls who I could potentially fall in love or enjoy being around… but only one I’m actually in love and I’m glad to have her as a friend. We haven’t had sex but I already value just spending time with her over just about any other experience I’ve had with women in the past.

1 Like