What is your passion right now?

What are you passionate about in life?

We all have different interests, but what is something you can build upon and work to in order to stay in the moment and be full filled?

I would like to hear others views on life because it might inspire to bring some of my hidden gifts to the world. I’m beaten down by paranoia and I misunderstand people who are speaking outloud in a regular conversation.

Sometimes it’s voices of them talking or shouting when they are not, other times it’s pure incomprehension.

Exercise
Losing weight
Feeling better
Maybe getting a part time job

3 Likes

I would like to a get a part time job too! mock interview, then apply and get asked to get interviewed. The barrier I see is, I have no professional references to put on a resume.

When I went through college, professors pretty much intimidated us and said the resume has to be the selling point which made me compare to others… Now I’m beginning to think I should not try to overthink it bc then I don’t send it out.

When I get that interview, I find that would be a huge accomplishment! It doesn’t matter if I get the job or not.

I think the commitment is stopping me.

1 Like

I just want to help people.

2 Likes

My kids. Poetry. I’d love to start playing guitar again. Or an art class

2 Likes

I need to find a productive passion. Currently in the figurative mud spinning my wheels and steering in place, deciding this that and the other thing and not following through.

1 Like

I’m finding the reason I don’t follow through on things is because I’m not prepared for setbacks

As long as your health can handle it I say go for it!

1 Like

Blogging about my faith and my sza is my thing now.

2 Likes

Same to you! As long as we keep the supports in our life and manage the stress, I believe we can go from the bottom to the top

1 Like

I burned all my bridges.
I have no references but family.
I don’t care anymore, everyone deserves a fresh start.

1 Like

My passion is to find passion in things again with exercise and also to lose weigh

1 Like

Nothing. 6 months ago I was studying calculus from university of Pennsylvania through coursera and got As. It was fun, challenging, and rewarding. I’m almost done with part 2 just need to take the final. We were doing Taylor series which we seemed to skip in community college calculus…

I took calculus like 11-12 years ago so its review but I’m still learning. Schizophrenia made me lose track and progress.

I love math. I’m currently suffering from depression and no motivation.

2 Likes

I am in the same exact boat! And family cannot even be on a reference sheet for even some volunteer jobs!! I passively burned my bridges, it hurt at first when I got the reactions I did, but with time maybe they’ll be a metaphoric fresh start.

There has to be a loophole

Good luck with the final @insidemind

4 Likes

I think the best thing is to ask around and get a reference from someone who works where you want to work.
If it’s retail, go in and chat up an associate and ask if you could put them down for a reference.
IDK it’s worth a shot.
What do you have to lose?
Someone you apply to is going to say no, right?

1 Like

I was studying calculus too for a while, but my attention and memory were really rocky for a while. I’m getting back there, and I’ve been doing more vocabulary-math tests online to work my way up to school. Idk

3 Likes

I am a passionate bulls(h)it artist due to sz.

1 Like

I have no passion right now. Having trouble to pick something and stay at it. I’m too addicted to Tv, and browsing the web. I get delusions if I do the things I would like to do. Can’t stand against this. The last thing I bought was a drawing book and material for drawing. I just tried two times. I get completly negative inside me, it’s really hard to cope with, can’t focus on drawing then.

1 Like

In 5 minutes it’s going to be brushing my teeth and going to bed. Gotta get up early tomorrow.

2 Likes