What is your passion in life?

Passions. Photography. Music. Cooking and good food. Fancy coffees and teas. Nature walks.

5 Likes

Right now itā€™s occasionally doodling.

Unfortunately I no longer find joy and happiness in pursuing my hobbies.

I also lack the motivation.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what i am passionate about anymore, i would need therapy to find out. I got so crazed, my fuses exploded. Everything i did seemed to be a problem. I just want to cry.:cry:

2 Likes

Education :woman_teacher:

3 Likes

Iā€™m passionate about health and fitness.

2 Likes

music and movies/series

2 Likes

I think my passion is people that I hold dear to me.

I donā€™t really have any hobbies, so Yeaā€¦

I just like studying random things and I think my job and my voluntary work will become my PASSION

2 Likes

Lol food is my passion, i love food. Any food is good for me. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy when I have a poem in the works.

3 Likes

I was passionate about community theatre. Thatā€™s gone. Was about writing. Gone. My past career I social work. Bye bye passion for anything. I believed
Lost so much of my personality.
Sorry to be a downer. Mental illness just sucked it out or something.
I guess Iā€™m passionate about wanting to be an asset to my family. And being a good dog owner.

3 Likes

Studying mainly. Hobby is video gaming and computers.

2 Likes

Hi Fi equipmentā€¦

2 Likes

@anon53623539 I think a lot of us started out where you are. I know I did

2 Likes

These are my sisterā€™s two cats that I am absolutely nuts over. The top one is named Dazzle, and the bottom one is named, Smokey.

3 Likes

Writing, listening to audio books, art, crochet, family, friends and playing whistle.

1 Like

Very cute. Iā€™m going to get a dog.

1 Like

Iā€™m passionate about studying Spanish and piano. Iā€™m also passionate about nutrition, exercise, fitness, and sleep hygiene. Iā€™m also passionate about my religion.

1 Like

Arts, speaking loudly; proudly; with rhythm. Researching psychological, biological, and philosophical information. Trying to help those I love. Attempting to keep it together while Iā€™m young.

1 Like

It was writingā€¦ I have not written in awhile though.

Passionate about music but even then I can only handle so much at one time