What is your over all goal?

Recovery, Resolution, or Transcendence?

My definition of those words is as follows:

1. RECOVERY: Psychosis is BAD, STOP IT immediately! Anyway this can STOP so I can get back to the things I used to do and be and have my life back!

2. RESOLUTION: Psychosis is MIX BAG! I want to learn from the good parts and forget about the bad so I can get back in the game with an advantage!

3. TRANSCENDENCE: WOW! This is really HARD! Maybe I am supposed to change fundamentally? I want help people and be a better person and figure this stuff out!

My overall goal is just to survive as long as I can.

1 Like
  1. To keep enjoying family life.

2. Continue to grow and be successful in my career.

3. Own ALL of the electronics.

:blush:

2 Likes

I want to watch my children grow to be happy and successful.
I want to age with my husband (gracefully, I hope!).
I want to get a re-education, start work again, and do the best that I can.

1 Like

I want to recover; I want the schizophrenia to go into remission. I want to start working asap, and next year I would like to go back to university to finish my degree.

My overall goal is to become stable enough to go back to uni and continue studying. I’ve always wanted to be a doctor, so i’d love to try that. Or i could study Economics or Physics, as these are also some favourite topics of mine.

1 Like

I want to be the best mom I can be. I want to be stable enough to be able to take care of life stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.