What is your greatest passion in life?

Mine is shopping for cosmetic products. I dont understand why all people arent mad about cosmetics. It makes you have a new skin and hair…(supprised cause nowbody shares my joy). This month i went crazy and bought 5 different cosmetic products.

9 Likes

Food

:pig2: 1515 carbohydrates

8 Likes

my greatest passion is dreaming of winning big money to travel the world with a healthy bank account balance

6 Likes

My passion is being able to run fast.

3 Likes

My passion used to be a guy but everything went so wrong and I got sick. Now I guess it’s my dog. I am passionate about creating things and the enviornment

2 Likes

Money…i dreamabout it too but then i see how lonely i will be sitting on top of my pile of money.

2 Likes

not sure what my passion is…I want everything, but I also want nothing. (typical human that iam)

2 Likes

lonely? why lonely surely with millions it would bring lots of options onto the table to choose from?

Bought friends…mhmm…i used to want to buy a new mother

not bought friends…in my case bought lambourgini bought big house, bought holiday for life…share the rest

1 Like

animals and great food.

I used to be passionate about a lot of stuff, but I feel like mental illness robbed me of it.

4 Likes

I’m passionate about wanting my son to be happy. I’m passionate about wanting my students to believe in themselves.

8 Likes

FOOTBALL
I watch matches everyday
I love football
I like to know about the greatest player in the world watch them and greatest teams
I am not intolarant but i love football
I like to support strongest teams

2 Likes

Video games music and art. I suck at all of my passions but I still love them.

7 Likes

Pecan pie at the moment.

4 Likes

Discovering the unknown.

4 Likes

no activity which costs money for sure

1 Like

…coffee?

It’s hard question to answer… always seeking a new way of life in spite of dissatisfaction.

I used to have more battles in front of me… and conquering those were a passion, but they’re over and done with. I met all the friends, made all the acquaintances… had more than a fair share of love… met some spectacular folk that really remind of what people can be made of.

I’m now forcibly more alone in a new town. I’ve been feeling conflicted today and I wasn’t able top pull myself out of it… and I’m mean… I just gotta get myself more established down here. Break time is coming to an end and whether or not I’m really ready… I just gotta get the ball rolling. Only having about 150$ of spending money a month isn’t enough for me to be content with this waiting phase.

When I am going in life… my passion is my future… it makes me appreciate my present because I can feel myself learning all the time and it really makes me cherish the experience. Trivial or otherwise…

People, places, things… all the nouns in the cosmic seas… aside from that wretched television screen.

1 Like

Tea
Reading
Food

4 Likes

To die :frowning: (15char)

2 Likes