What is your goal in your life?

I am in a court case right now and hope to get out of it.

After that I have more or less decided to serve people…I will pay a big chunk of what I make towards charity and my time and energy in the rest of time (when Im not at work) will be towards helping the underprivilaged.

I am not looking at any relationship, I do have a friendship with a girl but this is something beyond just enjoying …you know spending money etc…We have a connect which is very deep and soul-full.

I have tried contacting the RED ARMY in my country but in horrible luck. If I do connect with them I will fight alongside them for revolution.

Apart from this I am DONE with the concept of marriage. I was cheated badly in the first marriage.

What do you feel is your goals/ambitions in your life??

[quote=“saurav, post:1, topic:34466”]
Apart from this I am DONE with the concept of marriage. I was cheated badly in the first marriage.

What do you feel is your goals/ambitions in your life??
[/quote]I know the feel of being duped into a bad engagement/marrital situation. I was with a girl for several years and I had poured so much effort into it that it was mind-shattering & numbing the fact that she was just going to “up & quit” right after we had moved to a new apartment together.

I could go on for days ranting, but that definitely led me to a life of celibacy. I refuse to gamble again on a modern-born woman - too much entitlement and narcissism.

My ultimate goal in life is just to keep up the dreaming & die happily. Hopefully go on some more walks & enjoy what little I have left before I go.

I would like to become a psychologist. I’m at community college now as step one. Next step is find the money to keep going. My short-term goal is to end the psychosis-like experience I’m living in and get back to reality.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.