What is your first name?

My birth name is Anna, one of the most normal names in the world.
I’m working on changing it to Miika

1 Like

My first name is Michael but I go by Mike.

1 Like

My priest’s name is Athanasios.

1 Like

Is he orthodox?

Yes, orthodox but oriental orthodox.

1 Like

Mine is Dallas, but I prefer to go by Pax, which is Latin for peace. It’s way cooler. The origin story of my name is just ridiculous because it was basically a spontaneous probably-last-minute type of thing.

1 Like

Mine is actually Kin, didn’t know the info on not using a real name, oh well what’s done is done.

2 Likes

I chose my handle as my real name…Patrick.

I felt if I used my true name, I’d be more careful with what I post. I know when you are anonymous, sometimes you don’t behave like you normally would if everyone knows you.

So I basically did it to be honest to myself.

3 Likes

Amanda. I like it well enough, I guess.

4 Likes

most people call me matt, my family calls me matthew

2 Likes

The name Julie makes me think of a 21 year old with a convertible.

Paul as the older people around here know.

1 Like

Lucas is my formal name. Luke is what my grandparents call me. My dad calls me Luki a lot. Mom always calls me Lucas.

My cat Charlie just calls me Meow for some reason.

:grinning:

5 Likes

That’s super cute

1 Like

I always say it reminds me of a cheerleader and shoe shopping. Perky.

So never me.

1 Like

I am Scott

Used to be called scottb but my mother found my posts when she looked for a med question I asked here and she searched online.

Was pretty freaked out but I quickly changed my name here and the mods changed the question so it wasn’t the same

Close call as I post here a bit to honestly

1 Like

My first name is Clara.

2 Likes

My name is eygribelk
I know its super weird right.

2 Likes

I got sorta 2. Seth when i changed my name by deed poll. But the banks and the utility companys still know me as roger.

I should have changed them ages ago - but i dont wanna jump thru hoops of mucking up my accounts at the moment.

1 Like

My first name is Justin.

1 Like