What is your favorite video game?

The only problem is that I don’t think anybody plays online anymore.

there is a core group:

http://halo2vista.com/

But if we got 4 to 8 people on here we could have some fun… there is a designated server you can install and host for other people to connect to… it’d be like our own private sz/halo 2 paradise

If you can get more people I will look further into it.

what were your specs?

What version of windows are you on?

Darn I have Windows 8.

Well that’s a good sign your computer was released well after the game… and I’ve been doing my homework on this… so long as your systems specs are good it should install and run fine…

Windows 7 had some issues and that’s what I was afraid you had

Do you know any free online games to play?

League of Legends!!! It’s the best.

I loved a game called pacific rift some years ago on play station. I did yoga on my wii. Now i just play sudoku.

Path of Exile is pretty good. If you like hack and slash.

It’s between Devil May Cry, Tekken6 and Metal gear solid!i can’t decide which I like the most

1 Like

Fallout 3.! Soon to be fallout 4 in a couple weeks I hope :slight_smile:

Dark Souls series!

I used to play a lot of games. Now i only play online occasionally, games such as counterstrike. A few matches just for relaxation, lets say 1 time a week. Rarely. But when i was playing my favorite games were:

Operation flashpoint: cold war crisis, deus ex 1 (wonderful game) i also liked deus ex human revolution but not as good as the first one, half life series, fallout 3, bioshock: desperados wanted dead or alive, hitman series, no one lives forever 1 (loved its humor) and so on. I played a lot more but those remained in my memory the most.

I played a lot of games back in the day, but i really havent been playing much for the last few years. The final nail in the coffin was when my 8 year old desktop died 6 months ago (motherboard). I dont really have a room for desktop anymore so i bought a laptop, still play occassionaly like i said some counter strike or world of tanks on it (free game).

1 Like

My favorites are classics, like Super Mario Brothers, Sonic the Hedgehog, Light Crusader, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud, Beyond Atlantis, Bejeweled, etc.

I’m torn between two childhood favorites: Final Fantasy 7 and Final Fantasy 8. I’m slowly detaching from these games, but am still attached to the music. The soundtracks, most noticeably the battle tunes, were high quality & mesmerizing.

Not sure what to do with myself now that video games are out of the picture. I sometimes dream that I am watching or playing video games, but alas I can’t feel my dream feelings when I am awake. Just a walking dead man when I am awake, so it seems.

Battle Toads and Run the Gauntlet are my favorites.

i like simple things like poker or chess, motor racing is cool though but only with company, i hate playing on my own lol there has to be some sort of human connection (i dont want to enter the matrix if you know what i mean) lol

Mario kart…