Schizophrenia.com

What is your favorite thing at the moment!

mine is flannel sheets , a hug in a blanket.
" nighty night !?!"
take care

Xanax. No surprise there…LOL

Feeling sleepy is my favorite thing. I got four hours of sleep last night and then worked from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm. It will be nice to drift off to sleep.

I would have to say that my favorite new thing are my sun glasses, they are pretty cool

Toss up between my new puppy or my new truck.

My new favorite thing is my new phone I got!

my car - she get’s me where I want to go.

I can’t decide on a favorite thing…

My favorite thing currently is sleep.

Cool breezy day…

nba playoffs I guess

Current reading, “The Adventures of Alice in Wonderland.”

Hello darksith. I have two favorite things tonight. (1) I get to say hello to you. Back in March I became very preoccupied after my intro and did not respond to your “hello.” My apologies. Always enjoy your posts. (2) the fact that my daughter (sza) may have some underlying medical issues which her pdoc plans to investigate. Soooo…my other favorite thing was his phone call. That is as close to favorite things that I can get.

The roof over my head is my favourite thing. I will never take not being homeless for granted. If all goes well, I will never be living on the streets again.

thanks,
hey, i hope the doctor is able to help your daughter , and she improves heaps .
take care

the tim burton ’ alice in wonderland ’ is my all time favorite movie, i go there and have tea with the mad hatter and the march hare all the time !
take care

I would say badminton,than 2nd is playstation 4…but I needed my meds mirtazapine And abilify

More current reading: “Evolution - The Triumph of an Idea,” by Carl Zimmer

Sleep.

And revenge. Perhaps justice, haven’t decided which yet.

The two new books I bought today -
Girl Interrupted, by Susanna Kaysen, and
Beyond Angels and Demons - The secret of the Illuminati and the Great Global Conspiracy, by Rene Chandelle
:smile: