What is your favorite outfit

What is the nerdiest or most liked outfit that you wear? I have this shirt that I wear at home all the time. My hubby hates it because it has visible holes and permanent stains. I won’t throw it away though.

1 Like

Green leaves, clean bark and good soil.

2 Likes

I have a shirt with my favorite character from overwatch on it but the print is starting to come off and I’m sad

This would be my favorite sweater if I had one.

1 Like

What are you saying?

Anything with a cardigan. I do love my cardigans.

Ents don’t wear clothes.

1 Like

Hah hah, I get it now. :grin:

1 Like

I like baggy clothes, I got sweats that are over 30 years old :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do ents feel naked when their leaves fall off in the winter?

A little, but I think it’s more like our version of a haircut.

3 Likes

Depends on how I’m feeling, now a days a nice outfit involves a purple dress shirt, sleeves rolled up to show my tattoos for a contrast, black slacks, if I’m feeling fancy I like a black matching vest. No ties, ties are for a fanciful occasion. Nice dress shoes. I feel ok about my appearance in an outfit like that.

Talk to me back in my drug fueled 20s and it would of been much different. It wasn’t unheard of for me to wear black leather boots covered in chain and spikes, purple bondage pants with more chains, see through mesh shirt, armbands, and my Mohawk styled up.

Oh how the times change

2 Likes

black t shirt, jeans and black tennis shoes…I don’t have enough black t shirts…but I have three…so I almost every day wear black.

1 Like

All Rock T Shirtsozzy

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.