What is your favorite movie

My favorite movie is Words on the Bathroom Walls.

1 Like

Mine is “The Good German”, because of the statement it makes. We let a Nazi war criminal to get off completely free so he could make better rockets for us, setting the stage for the approaching Cold War.

1 Like

The Plumber from Uppsala, a little known Swedish 1967 sex comedy drama centred on the life of an unlicensed practical nurse bent on having what he keeps calling a “kinky sex life” until he becomes a complete bore to himself and to others. A very wry but somewhat dated commentary on the ennui of Swedish society in more provincial times.

2 Likes

dune (2021)

3 Likes

Here’s a good one I saw the other day.

Saras nøkkel (2010) - IMDb

1 Like

I used to be a movie aficionado, but I stopped after SZ.

My SZ seems treated, but I don’t feel I have the free time to watch movies anymore. I will definitely watch them with my wife though.

1 Like

forrest gump, saving private ryan, black hawk down, lord of war, national treasure also.

1 Like

once upon a time in Hollywood

1 Like

Dumb and dumber. Good fellas. The 40 year old virgin

1 Like

Batman The Dark Knight.

2 Likes

Princess bride
Shawshank redemption
August rush

2 Likes

The Dark Knight

3 Likes

Who was the dark knight ? The joker or batman ?
My favourite is " nichts neues an der western front". Nothing new on the western front. An antiwarmovie.

2 Likes

Oh wow, so hard to pick just one. Some of my favorites are Chimes at Midnight, Taxi Driver, A Clockwork Orange, The Godfather, and the original Dawn of the Dead.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.