What is your favorite hobby?

My favorite hobby is playing the drums, for the time being. What is your favorite hobby?

10 Likes

I like cooking. I also used to write a lot. Have not in awhile.

6 Likes

For a long time it was technology and computers. I use to spend a lot of time gaming, playing around with Linux and teaching myself how to do some programming.

But in the last couple of years I haven’t really had a hobby, something I look forward too or do on a regular basis.

2 Likes

I like playing with citrus fruits and bananas.

I like camping out and birdwatching. I also like collecting odd socks.

When im not doing that i farm, exercise and collect chlothes

4 Likes

I love playing guitar and cooking, though I don’t do cooking as much as I used to. I used to love doing photography as well, but I seem to have lost the itch

4 Likes

Video games, writing, and learning keyboard/ableton :smiley:

5 Likes

Playing online video games with friends.

5 Likes

I like making music and I program for fun sometimes

5 Likes

I’m really big into Cyberpunk Red right now

4 Likes

My favorite hobby is learning the banjo. It’s my passion. Took me 37 years to find it so I am definitely enjoying it.

:+1::+1:

5 Likes

I have a videogame named Cyberpunk 2077.

4 Likes

@Aziz it’s by the same people! Cyberpunk Red is the tabletop RPG, it’s a prequel set in 2045 and it’s SO MUCH FUN

1 Like

@Aziz I played 2077 and honestly I wish it was more like Red. Less options, less classes

1 Like

My favourite hobby is watercolour painting.
I also enjoy pilates.

4 Likes

I like playing chess and ride my bike.

2 Likes

Why do you like watercolour paint?

2 Likes

I enjoy knitting, for various reasons. Coming up qith patterns challenges me, but knitting itself is mindless enough that I can zone out or watch tv meanwhile.

Keeps my hands busy too, and helps me get rid of exess energy

1 Like

Writing poetry and dancing :blush:

1 Like

My favorite hobby is taking doggo to the park! Just walking around, looking at trees and flowers. Sitting in the grass. :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :herb: :blossom: :sunflower:

Random people always say, “Your dog is adorable!!! CAN I PET HIM??” That makes me smile.

One old lady had a full 5 minute ramble to me about how she used to have a dog like Wesley. It made me happy that Wesley reminded her of her old dog.

I’m not much of a people person in most situations, like the grocery store, but I love people at the park. They love to start conversations based on Wesley and dogs in general. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

For the next two weeks, we’ve also got Graci, my mother-in-law’s doggo. So, she gets to join the adventures! She’s an older gal, but she still has lots of energy. She’s a good pup.

1 Like

My favourite is painting, because I get to keep the result and enjoy it for a long time.

1 Like