What is your favorite day of the week

I like Friday, it is the end of a week and the beginning of the weekend were more rest and fun are had.

3 Likes

Saturday is my favorite.

Wed. It’s midweek but it’s payday every second week. Any day of the week you get paid is a good one in my book.

No favorite because every day is different. Schedules here, schedules there. There is very little routine.

1 Like

Yes and after it is only one more day until Friday.

1 Like

Wednesday for me because we have a cooking group where I get mental health services. Good people and good food!

1 Like

I’m on a pension so it all merges into another. Depends on when I was working but if doing the m-f usual it is a nice one. Not so much fun when your doing shifts in retail. :slight_smile:

I like Mondays after the long weekend when I go in for group therapy and can be around other people.

1 Like

I like Friday more than other days

1 Like

I like mondays. There is usually a new buzz at the start of the week.

1 Like

I like Sunday. My Mom is home from work and usually cooks a good meal. Football is on. And its acceptable to sleep all day because we use it as a recovery day. No chores on Sunday.

Hey @pretzel i dont have a routine either for the mlst part. I hate doing the same thing every day. The only thing i do consistently is make coffee in the morning, drink said coffee, and sit in the recliner for 3 hours listening to music.

Sunday because you can have a rest on the seventh day of the week.

Wednesday, “Hump Day”. I make it through work that day and have the next day off and then only Friday to get past for the weekend.

1 Like

Friday or Saturday.

I like Saturday every week.

I like Tuesdays

I like Saturday.

Tuesday. I was born on a Tuesday.

Most days are pretty much the same now
When I worked full time many years ago I liked Friday as its weekend