What is your experience with normals like?

I spend most of my time at home but when I do leave home my life is miserable.

If I am about to leave the house I have to ”prepare” by emptying my mind of thoughts so I have nothing for people to criticize. On the drive to wherever I want to go I am able to do that to a degree but when I am actually in contact with a person she might say something which I will immediately perceive as a repetition of a thought that should have been controlled. This makes me irate. Then when I have to wait around other normies I feel I have to control my thoughts so that I won’t be criticized while they don’t seem to be controlling their thoughts at all. But this won’t stop them from viewing my body language and laughing when I display self-consciousness. I always have little thoughts that have a negative connotation which I can’t control but people know I have them because of my facial expressions and/or body language. This causes people to repeat them as if they should have been controlled.

Are others experiencing the same kind of misery?

1 Like

You might be over thinking around them. Just try to relax and not worry about what others might think of you or say.

4 Likes

My negative symptoms seem like autism, they make me weird among my friends.

1 Like

It’s pretty fast paced where I live (Silicon Valley) Driving is crazy. People pull up, screw you and they’re gone, all in the blink of an eye.

I deal with cashiers OK or restaurant workers. Occasionally you get one on a little power trip but most of the time, at my age, they just look at me and don’t hassle me. But on most days, the general public can be endlessly frustrating.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.