What is your dream job

I’m a lousy salesperson but if I did have sales talent, I’d love to be a high paid sales person.

1 Like

yea if i was healthy i’d go for it but i ain’t even allowed to drive a car / truck anymore so i don’t think flying airplanes will be allowed either =/

2 Likes

Fighter pilot if I never had a shitty childhood growing up or ended up with schizophrenia. Something like f-22 or something. Maybe in an alternative universe lol.

2 Likes

Oh. That’s sad. But you could ride in a plane that someone else flies and help deliver items! Like a humanitarian mission

2 Likes

ah yea that does sound nice =D

1 Like
5 Likes

I always lived in capitol city,but in my soul is some place deep in the country side.So I always wanted to have a farm…

4 Likes

ah yea having a farm sounds nice too indeed =D

2 Likes

I wanted to become a Dr b4 sz and had the grades but sz ruined everything. I got a degree in physiotherapy while on Abilify but now on Risperdal I can’t work or volunteer so on disability.

This is a frickin awesome video clip of our U.S. Navy fighter pilots and their fighter jets in formation! Amazing!

1 Like

Thanks. The Blue Angels used to do air shows somewhere in West Virginia USA. I never was able to go to one though.

2 Likes

Similar to you, my grades ruined me especially for a great job and graduate school. I wanted to either be an investment banker or get a PhD in economics. I was a C math student. I should have got Bs or As in my math courses, but I think I really tried my best and couldn’t do it. I’m lucky I got those Cs and not Ds or Fs. I think I had schizophrenia at the time and I often think now that prodromal + something else happened to me. It doesn’t matter anymore. My grades sucked and I was at but below a 3.0 GPA. All my other elective classes were Bs or As but that just shows how crappy my true major GPA was. I barely grasped the concepts and retained them. I’m doing better now but have zero motivation and energy and drive to do anything.

I think I’m smart but I interacted and met really smart people. People that end up changing the world and going to Harvard and MIT and stuff.

1 Like

Some day…some day…

I knew in first grade that I wanted to be a pilot but bad eyes kept me out of the profession.

Hmm?

So now I’m not sure what my dream job would be.

1 Like

i want to own a bakery/pottery shop where you can paint or do artwork while eating dessert

4 Likes

@cookiecadet that sounds awesome!! Sign me up :grin:

1 Like

Sleeping. …

2 Likes

Guy who buys food at the farmers market

2 Likes

Video game programmer or pro-gamer or pro soccer player or pro skater or pro-snowboarder or music producer.

3 Likes