What is your current worst symptom(s) of sz or sza? Including both positive and negative symptoms

Was my answer bad

1 Like

Nope. It was fine.

1 Like

I don’t have positive symptoms any more. But I’m suffeingr from cognitive impairment, avolition and fatigue.

1 Like

I would say some mild religious delusions, though I’m not sure about them being delusions. I think the devil is after me, stuff like that, and I’m doing minor things God wants do. I supposed to see my pdoc Tuesday. I should probably tell him this stuff.

1 Like

I agree @anon54988740 . You should. Don’t want to see you spiral.

1 Like

Thanks @Bowens. I don’t want to get your topic locked. I talked to the new therapist today, and I really like him. He’s recovered from alcohol and opioid abuse, so he knows where I’m coming from.

1 Like

Homicidal ideation is my worst at the moment. Along with delusional thinking.

1 Like

My worst symptom is intrusive thoughts (not sure if this is sz). Also, the occasional voices.

1 Like

The voices insult me frequently. I’m tired a lot of the time, probably because of the schizophrenia, and diabetes. There are too many little tasks in each day, tasks that I don’t want to do. I feel super isolated because of my health issues. (Part of it is my own darn fault.)

1 Like

This will sound vain but hair thinning. Imo.

Lack of ability to exercise the same as before

1 Like

Voices, and lack of energy and focus.

1 Like

I’d say the mood swings but its manageable.

Sorta got my negative symptoms under control.

2 Likes

The negative symptoms. It’s such a fight to get moving to do anything. I’d spend the entire day in my chair watching TV if I could.

1 Like

The worst sz symptom is paranoia

2 Likes

U must mean the constant anxiety. :grin::wink:

2 Likes

Anxiety and paranoia.
They go together

2 Likes

paranoia and thought broadcasting. judy

2 Likes

as always, paranoia and decifering what’s real, over-thinking things too much,
but also it can switch from a lot of anxiety
where I’m talking non-stop (Phil hates it),
to depression, where I just close up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.