What is your biggest miss or regret?

I went to Thailand with my meetup friends once and was in a room with a lady.Its a big regret that I am taking antipsychotic and didn’t had sex with her cause of side effect

4 Likes

Was she prostitute.??? @Gtx1990 …!!! My biggest miss in my life was i couldnt express my family that i have some kind of mentall illness …at last my illness promoted from mild depression to severe sz…

My biggest regret is not doing therapy a long time ago tbh.

2 Likes

Not taking antidepressants and staying with psychiatrist when I was 23. I walked away smoking a lot of weed thinking I was ok…6 years later I was focked and schizophrenic.

1 Like

Yeah, my regrets are similar to yours. Have you heard the the term “a sure thing”? I’ve had half a dozen “sure things” but I managed to screw them up.

Hey @Gtx1990, you’ve been trying to get a woman for a long time. You have tried all the legitimate ways to get girls with no success. Maybe it’s time to lie, manipulate, con, trick, or fake or be phony to get a girl, lol.

3 Likes

Yea,like paying for them?

I think I will still embarrasse myself even if I pay for them.Not sure if masturbating and sex is similiar.I have had side effects

That would be a tough decision. A lot of guys look down at other guys who have to pay for sex.

2 Likes

So will a virgin be looked down more or a guy who has sex but paid for it?

1 Like

Are u virgin @Gtx1990 …??? But i am…!!!

if missing out on sex is your biggest regret, that is a sad commentary (no offense, just the truth). mine involve losing friends and getting let go from jobs. I had one job early on in my diagnosis that paid well and was fairly easy. I smoked pot on a weekend, became psychotic, and was still psychotic when I went to work on Monday. I lost the job, and that was one of my biggest regrets… getting high and psychotic and losing that job.

2 Likes

I don’t know. It’s kind of weird in this day and age to go to hookers but they’re all around.

My biggest regret is getting dog ■■■■ schizo.Now I cannot even have GF properly,who ever would want a limp as a boyfriend?I don’t know

1 Like

Pay for it!

Girls in the trade will be better than those not…they’ll get you off that is half the problem.

It’s a hard thing. We build up sex to be all this and it often isn’t. It pays to be practical. If it’s a drama then just do the business…it becomes more a problem the longer you hang onto it.

Keep safe. Use a condom!

2 Likes

The one who got away is my biggest regret, not just cuz I lost her, but because I put so much effort into her, it ruined me, but she wanted it that way. She was an evil evil person

2 Likes

My biggest mistake is not speaking up for myself in life. I hate sza but I would have been better off if I didn’t apply a grin and bear it to every situation in life.

@Gtx1990

It depends on your social circle as it will shape your views. Yes bite the bullet and purchase your freedom. Just don’t get bit by the bullet. Use protection and lock the door.

1 Like

Sex is overrated…

3 Likes

My biggest miss or regret is not being able to enjoy socializing. Socializing has always been painful for me. I’m only comfortable when I’m alone, but I feel very lonely.

1 Like

Sex! Definitely!

2 Likes