What is your best achievements?

I graduated with honors from university, bachelor’s of criminology and associates of business

4 Likes

I once got a gold star for correctly spelling kat.

Was always proud of that.

3 Likes

Talking about my achievements is sad as they are in the past. Now I can’t achieve anything :frowning:

1 Like

Seems stupid.

I quit smoking and drinking.

I’m living on my own and taking care of myself.

7 Likes

I hope I can do that in the future. I need to quit vaping nicotine.

I have eaten double Angus burger lol

1 Like

Me too from Harvey’s but I had the option to add a third angus 1/4lb patty lol
Do you have Harvey’s?

1 Like

I graduated from a very good high school with a 3.06 GPA and got into a good university. I guess those would be my two greatest achievements.

4 Likes

Quitting smoking is tough. I’m still a smoker.

1 Like

Nice thats what my gpa was in university when I graduated, 3.05 lol

1 Like

I am happy I get to keep my house while coming down with sz. Although I am getting help from SSDI.

2 Likes

We do but I’ve never been. I ate two 1/2 pound Patty’s from the keg tho :smile:

1 Like

I’ve accomplished a lot but ultimately failed at everything.

Got a cosmetology diploma and license, but never worked in the field.

Got married, but divorced six years later because he
was abusive.

Had a baby boy, but he grew up to develop sz and eventually committed suicide.

Got a bachelor’s of science degree in nursing and worked in the field for ten years, only to lose my license to practice because of my sza.

Studied music composition for eight years and was told by my teacher that I might have what it takes to make it in the music business. I wrote, recorded and produced three albums to critical acclaim, but mediocre response by the public. They can be heard on the website MyOwnAnthony.com After composing 500 pieces, I was totally burned out and didn’t want to write anymore. Sorry, my website is down atm.

I wrote and self published my autobiography, also getting wonderful reviews but basically ignored by the public, titled, Unbalanced: The Autobiography of a Schizophrenic Bipolar Woman, by Lisa M. Fina. It’s available on Amazon.

5 Likes

I worked at Sears unloading trucks in my early thirties for four years. I worked on a 8 man crew of mostly 19-22 year olds and for about two years I was the fastest, best worker on the crew, handily outworking all of them.

4 Likes

I got addicted to crack in the late 1980’s but got clean and sober in 1990. I’ve attended over a 1000 AA, CA and NA meetings.

4 Likes

Being at my janitor job for over ten years.

7 Likes

I became an ultrasound tech pre sz

2 Likes

Getting my Bachelor of Nursing Science. Having my partner of 14 years. And then my cat and my bird.

4 Likes

I taught myself to read, or, rather, concentrate on what I read after I’d destroyed my mind with drugs and gotten sza. I’d never gone to high school either and didn’t read as a child. It took a monumental effort and many years of trying, quitting, and trying again. I owe my sanity to it, or ability to fake sane.

2 Likes

Have you worked all twelve steps?

1 Like