What is your best achievements?

My best achievements is when I was in elementary school. It was during P.E. class. We ran the 600 yard dash, and we ran the 100 yard dash. They took the fastest times with the 600 yard run, and the 100 yard dash…with each school. Then each school in the whole county competed against each other in a track meet. I got first place with the 600 yard dash, in the third grade. I also got to the final heat, with the 100 yard dash. I got 5th place in the 100 yard dash, in the 5th grade.

11 Likes

Having a wonderful wife and daughter.

[ bites @jake’s ankle ]

[ wins ribbon ]

[ does 100 inch dash back under couch ]

:blush:

8 Likes

Earning my master’s degree (even if I ended up never using it).

10 Likes

When I was 22 I ate two banana splits, one right after the other.

10 Likes

Dated three pretty girls (not at the same time) in my twenties.

8 Likes

When we were 19 me and my friend pulled his 396 ci engine out of his 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS.

5 Likes

my kids. races. education. published poet. being a home owner. all my volunteer work. keeping my heart open.

8 Likes

When I was 31 I was best man at my dads wedding to my step mom. I stood up in front of 20 people with the ring while they exchanged vows and later at the reception in the hotel room I gave the toast in front of everybody.

8 Likes

On a serious note, I got up and talked for 5 minutes in front of thirty people at my moms funeral service. I think I was 55 and a couple people told me afterward that I did good.

13 Likes

Yeah, I did the same thing. lol lol lol

@77nick77 are you there. lol lol lol

You dated three pretty girls? Good for you.

Thank you, lol lol lol

1 Like

İ think holding a job more than 7 years its my biggest achievement.

7 Likes

2 7” EP’s, an album, and a track on a Flipside compilation album with my old band Hunger Farm.

7 Likes

Surviving my teenage years. It was constant trauma for about 10 years there.

5 Likes

I ate a double cheeseburger with 6 patties once.

9 Likes

I have my associates and a fantastic partner. Not much else in the way of achievements. I’ve been feeling pretty useless as of lately.

8 Likes

:clap:

5 Likes

I’m proud of getting an honourable discharge from the Air Force and doing my full enlistment. A lot of people get kicked out of the military because of drugs or crimes they commit.

Getting two associates degrees while being diagnosed was also an awesome feeling.

15 Likes