What is wrong with me?!

I just accidentally cooked blueberries instead of ground beef to put in spaghetti!

1 Like

I put my wallet in the referigerator earlier this week. You’re in good company. :smile:

Pixel.

2 Likes

I switched positions on my sofa and hooked my headphone wire with my leg, which sent my iced coffee spilling on the carpet. Let out a big ‘Oh No!’. :worried:

2 Likes

I forgot to turn off the engine of my car before I got out and locked it… manual locks…

let’s see… pasta and blueberries… hum…

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/chicken_blueberry_pasta_salad.html

2 Likes

Yuck!!! No thank you!

Was a chef once who told me once don’t be worried on making mistakes with cooking. As some of the greatest recipes have been created by accident.

Try not to be hard on yourself as sounds like your struggling at the moment. I know I’m being a broken record lately. But is a full moon and to many swear they get affected by it. Hang in there @samples32 hopefully you will be better when it clears in a few days.

2 Likes

that gets to me too sometimes… it’s also been SO hot out lately… I swear my brain is shorting out in the heat.

2 Likes

i am feeling good about myself !?!
i once gave mrs. sith a dog biscuit…needless to say she was not impressed !?!
nor was the dog :dog:
take care :alien:

4 Likes

Yeah the heat gets to me in summer too. Very much on concentration. As I’m rugged up in a blanket to try to get warm atm. Tends to slip my mind you’re in summer. Messes with my anger also. So may be the cause of your anger too @samples32. Some of us tend to get a weird form of SAD here in summer. Mostly from lack of sleep at night due to the heat.

1 Like

when i was 3 i took the hand brake off on the car…it rolled down the steep driveway…
the open car door stopped it going into the busy main road !?! :smiley:
even then i was trying to escape. :sunny:

3 Likes

Three years old and had a get-away car.

I’m glad you weren’t hurt.

2 Likes

i was okay… …but the car :car: wasn’t !?!

3 Likes

Nothing that a good spanking wouldn’t cure, lol.
But I actually do stuff like that all the time. I once went to take my meds like I’ve been doing for 30 years but instead of putting them in my mouth I accidently put them in a cup of milk and they dissolved. Or like pixel said, I’ve put my car keys in the refrigerator once.

1 Like

The other day I wasn’t thinking, and put a spoonful of Milo in my muesli instead of in my husband’s cup! :smile: And, God, I am so forgetful!

Blueberries and pasta - yuck! :smiley:

1 Like

That explains it all.

1 Like