What is With the Misogyny!?

Wthere was a crowd in there. A little anxious lol hugs.

3 Likes

How do you arrive at that conclusion ? It’s an area for posting about things that aren’t directly related to psychosis or sz. So long as it’s non political or religious it’s ok being here.

1 Like

Yawn this thread is so boring

1 Like

If it’s wrong and u don’t agree with it just flag it and the mods will dlt it and move on

1 Like

Then flag or go to another. Up to you

Can we close this and open another devoted to women and sz and the another for men an sz? My question was meant in real wonder, but someone made a point that whoever made the faux pas may not understand. I think this thread served its purpose by pointing out some behavior was happening. We all know to flag it no matter how small so perhaps this thread is done.

Love, OP

Ok @Ninjastar I wanted to apologize for what I said to u yesterday. It was out of line. Sorry

1 Like

I’m voluntarily celibate. I could’ve gotten laid by now, really.

Sorry if I said anything that might be taken as misogynist. Sometimes I’m a little too blunt with certain jokes.

3 Likes

It’s okay @Jonnybegood. I should have been more gentle with my words. I read something in trauma group that I think might interest you about adults who were frequently shamed as children, and the defense mechanisms we develop as a result. PM me if you want, I can forward the reading.

2 Likes

Topic closed at request of OP

1 Like