What Is What? Seriously. Do you know or not?

I have been researching human behavior, the mind phenomenon, the information phenomenon for several years. I’ve been a philosopher since i was 14.

My path leads me to answers about what I am and what you are, but ultimately what is the question that I’ve been asking all along?

What is what? That’s the question I’ve been asking although i never realized how important that it was all along.

If one can ask oneself, "What is this question, “What,?” then can one say without a doubt what the answer is?

We know what a question is on paper? We don’t know what a question is in a brain, or do we?

Well, what is a thought or anything else that comes from the place of thoughts?

If you haven’t caught on up to now, I’ll tell you. The question, “What is what,?” is the question directed to not the word question but the thought that is the one we all have named, “what.”

If a person can answer that question, then that person is made.

A person who cannot answer that question in my opinion regardless of any contradicting or congruent ideal standards personally held by another, a person who can’t answer the question is rendered infirm to a lesser or greater degree.

I have found that there are two ways of arriving at the answer. One is a life of very frequent socialtiy, and the other is years of very frequent study of logic, philosophy, minds, and brains.

If anyone were to combine those two lifestyles into one, the sky is the limit. You’d then possess the secret to all of the greatest achievers in every field in all history. I swear this.

I am proving this. I’m conducting research and experiments that I will finish hopefully by the end of this year, and I’m developing youtube channel with several approachable angles for audiences of all kinds whether ailing or in good health.

Who is bold enough to not only ask “What is what,?” but actually search for the answer for years until arriving at the answer?

If 95% of all knowledge were found in the last one hundred years, but there have been many describing what thought is for thousands of years before they knew the first thing about a brain, who would you believe? When you ask yourself, what is a though, how do you answer? How do you know that what your answer is is not only words, or if you can check the subject and predicate in those words for realism, do they check out as real phenomena?

Absolutely beyond a doubt the person that is convinced that they do not know what a thought is much farther ahead in development of their minds than the person who says that it is what it is not nor can ever be.

Thank you for reading. :slight_smile:

I believe ‘what’ or the essential moment in the mind where a person find the need to ask a question is the byproduct of finding a hole in one’s understanding.

The mind is more than just an internal experience. Inside the mind is an integrated duplicate of the outside world as documented by the experience. We explore not just being ourselves, but also what we know of the world as we think. That’s why ‘whats’ come with a lot of directive backing when they manifest.

We are sailing along as ourselves inside as the knowers of everything until some tangent brings us to the precipice of a hole or pitfall either in our understanding or the understanding of a process or external system that we need to sort through. It’s based on the context of finding those holes that prompt the necessity and priority of each question.

That’s easily the smartest thing I’ve read on this forum.

That is a good informational description of “what” as in information being an phenomenal area of scientific study.

2 Likes

What is what? How about extroversion. What counts is not the contents of our minds but what exists without. That is, the immanent, meaning things or stuff, the commonsense real material world outside of our heads. In other words, the red wheelbarrow glazed with rainwater beside the white chickens.

2 Likes

Thank you… that really is flattering!

It was a a good topic for this morning here!

1 Like

frankly i think we are a bunch of know nothings that passed along what we read and experienced more or less what you read and experienced. a little toggle here or there. lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.