What is this symptom?

For as long as I can remember my thoughts have been really fast and racing and incredibly jumbled. It’s a constant thing, I doubt I’ve had it all my life but I can’t remember or pinpoint when it started. There’s almost always a song loop in my head that can feel incredibly intrusive on top of flying half thoughts and some thoughts feel like I didnt produce them, like they just pop up. Sometimes the thoughts have an audible quality. Sometimes it goes so fast my eyes start darting around as I’m lost in my head. It drives me insane tbh . Like a constant pressure in my brain

4 Likes

Racing thoughts and/or intrusive thoughts?

6 Likes

A “Flight of Thought” perhaps?

2 Likes

sounds like racing thoughts maybe?

2 Likes

My mind was often quite racing too…
Maybe its racing thoughts yeap…
I try to see what it’ll be if i calm down my mind…
I was very procrastinative before, the activities can help that, but maybe you was active too and having those still, am not sure… :confused:
Many buddhists advise the calmer mind, even the empty mind, but its good also to think for us, so your thing is not only bad i find… :wink: :smiley:
Try some meditative techniques maybe or search for what calms your mind, dear… :smiling_face: :hugs: :hugs:
The thoughts in general arise by themselves for all the human beings too… But me too, i dislike many of my thoughts still, am trying some activities to like my mind more…
I can be wrong on what you have though, dont worry too much though :smiley: :rose: :rose:

I completely relate. I have thoughts too.

I have this kind of thoughts too.

I have a song in my head playing nonstop. The song changes, but there’s always something playing. Sometimes it’s playing so loud in my brain I have trouble thinking straight. It interrupts my thought process and I get confused.

I have ADHD. I don’t know could this have something to do with it. It’s been like this ever since I can remember.