What is this, delusion?

This is as big a problem as stigma. Your lack of cooperation with the system makes it harder for all of us. Get your ■■■■ together.

Can’t put up with them anymore. I will get my stuff together, when they get theirs together.

I hope your appointment went well.

**Dear @YakDip~~
Please eat…call your case manager for help. I know I cant tell you what to do, but you dont sound well. Not eating can make things worse… **

2 Likes

I lost 25-35 lbs. (off a 160-lb. baseline) when I’d fall into the bipolar snake pit. They tried all sorts of medicinals, but nothing really worked until the Indian Goddess dosed me lightly with Seroquel quetiapine. I know everyone’s body is a little different, so the stuff may not be a panacea, but it busted me out of my last short-term, psychotic nosedive in about a week. (I don’t know if it would have worked on those year-long deals, but I haven’t had one since then, and that was more than a decade ago.) And I started to be interested in food again as something other than a distraction from all the terror. Am I still delusional at times? Yup. But I’m at least =physically= healthy.

1 Like