What is the

What is the grossest thing you’ve ever smelled? I smelled a decomposing cow carcass once. Will never forget the smell. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

1 Like

Burning flesh. :shark::shark::shark:

1 Like

I don’t like Other people’s shits. But I really like to sniff my own farts sometimes I spread my legs back up to my shoulders, and fart. I then use use my hands to fan the fart into my face.It’s a great angle for sniffing I can get all the fart.

2 Likes

Lol!

Worst thing is probably open sewage.

2 Likes

im not sure. probably dead mouse in the house. dead skunk on the road. sewage. and some farms smell like manure, not a big fan of those.

1 Like

Open sewage…

Was watching a surgery once where they were burning off a huge ulcer on someone’s leg. I was literally right next to the leg. I nearly regurgitated

1 Like

Rotten eggs or rotten potatoes. Disgusting

2 Likes

@Amisz. - I’m laughing so hard reading that!! I like how honest you are lol.

1 Like

There were some pretty bad smells at dmv the other day

1 Like

Eeew! What was it?

People 11111111111111115

1 Like

:joy: when I was little I used to ride the school bus, I always smelled the other kid’s sweat and some even smelled like pure butt…lol my mom would have me shower and get some new clothes on.

Seafood or dead fish I think.

I hate the taste and smell of dead fish.
Makes me sick so I feel like vomiting.

1 Like

Body odor. It’s between one of my old bosse’s bo or this one taxi driver’s. My old boss didn’t appear to wipe her butt or wash. And about the same with the driver and his armpits. I was sick at the time and actually got sick out the taxi.

I’ve smelled an old burn wound before when I was in healthcare and both the bo smells were worse.

1 Like

When my brother clogged the toilet and it turned into a poop smoothie in the toilet and I was gagging from the smell from upstairs. Secondly is a moldy or rotting bag of grass from the lawn that was in my garage.

1 Like

Ether. It was a knockout.

1 Like

Bamboozled jelly bean dirty sock and I pick up dog poop everyday

1 Like

I tried wrestling in high school once. There was this kid who purposely smelled bad so he could have an advantage. He pinned me down with his sweaty armpit over my face. It was the nastiest smell I have ever smelled. It was worse than rotten meat, rotten eggs, and a dumpster with poop in it sitting in the sun in 95 degree weather all mixed together.

Even those smells combined dont do the smell of this kid’s sweaty armpits justice. I threw up on the wrestling mat and never went back.

2 Likes

I smelled a persons stomach that was festering with maggots.

1 Like

Lol waddafak did i just read !!

4 Likes