What is the truth of Existence?

Is there a God ?

Is destiny important in life?

What is the purpose of existence?. Follow God’s will ?

Any answers please?.

[quote=“saurav, post:1, topic:33476”]
Is there a God ?
[/quote]I believe so

[/quote]I used to think i was destined to be Jesus. Now I believe I was destined to struggle so I could learn lessons in happiness.

[/quote]Purpose of existence is there is relatively no purpose. It is what you make of it. I don’t believe in following God’s will. God’s will follows you.

I just try to pull something out of everyday…

Enjoy the ride of the here and now…

If I go through this life as a kind person… then the rest will be ok…

As far as my influence on others… no one can predict who will change or not change…

We’re all here just trying to get through one day at a time… if I can get some help doing that… OR give some help… then it all balances out.

2 Likes

i think doubt is part of our purpose on this earth… i sense skepticism is my gods will for me. the dalai lama says kindness is most important. and i say music in between makes life pretty good :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought I mayve been Satan for a bit… that’s what my puzzle of delusion was leading me to… I also thought I was psychic and could hear people’s thoughts. Thankfully zyprexa and school took my mind off all that

1 Like

I thought I was Hitlers reincarnation and I was in hell. But abilify improved my quality of life and I no longer feel I’m in hell any more.

1 Like

Depends on a point of view. : )

There are a number of purposes for existence, not just one. To make life better for others, to contribute to the technological advancement of humanity, to understand art and literature, to raise good children, to be happy, to enjoy peace and prosperity, to create wealth, to contemplate philosophy, to enjoy friendship with others, and I could go on and on. If you do even one of these you have not lived in vain.

1 Like

It is.

message box says for me to be more desriptive

1 Like

[quote=“saurav, post:1, topic:33476, full:true”]
Is there a God ?
Any answers please?.
[/quote]1. Yes.
2. Possibly so. I don’t like calling it “destiny”, though. Would rather call it “fate”.
3. Enjoy yourself, experiment, and explore within the moral framework of God’s will.

1 Like

There is no ultimate purpose in existence. You make of it what you will. You make the best of it. Be the best that you can be.

2 Likes

To experience life

Anything at all you wish to believe in to be the truth. We all have a free will to even believe whatever we ourselves decide to believe is the truth of existence. As in believing in whatever religion you will to believe in, and no one else with the same free will to believe is really going to fault you for choosing what you have on your own free will to believe.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.