What is the stupedest thing a appliances has said to you?

5 Likes

My refrigerator told me it was running…so I said “No problemo, I’ll vote for YOU” and with that the presidential problem was settled.

6 Likes

Can’t ever remember an appliance talking to me. But it might be fun depending on what it said I suppose.

My blender said clean me.

1 Like

My toaster lied and tried to pass himself off as a microwave oven. I confronted him and he denied it ever happened so I gave him 30 days notice and told him to find him some other place to live.

3 Likes

GPS told me next left turn in 500 miles…that pissed me off dam Texas roads…

4 Likes

No offense, but I find that very funny. The same thing happened to me a long time ago when I was driving to Sacramento.I took the werong off-ramp and I was about 1/10 of the way to Las Angeles before I found a place that I could turn around.

Why do men hate to stop and ask for directions when they’re lost? Well, I will tell you why. Because you get rude jerks like the gas station attendant at the gas station I stopped at when I was lost. The a*shole made me suffer to get the directions I needed. I needed those directions badly so I put up with him and just limited myself to glaring at him.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.