What is the naughtiest thing you have done this year?

I went to the beach in a speedo.
:speedboat:

3 Likes

I keep staring at generous bosom cleavages. It’s only a matter of time before a hot-headed boyfriend will bash my nose in.

3 Likes

I took a diahrea dump at the gas station and didnt flush

2 Likes

I ate two oranges instead of one orange at lunch time on more than one ocassion this year :flushed:

3 Likes

I don’t kiss and tell.

2 Likes

Nothing 15 characters

1 Like

I double dipped a piece of cauliflower in the communal veggie dip.

5 Likes

I walked around the house with just boxer briefs and socks on

1 Like

talked to a friend who is a classic. drank way too much. i quit now.

1 Like

Just remember, they make Speedos for everyone, but not everyone’s made for Speedos!

The naughtiest thing I did last year was put a fake plastic cockroach in the soup of my clubhouse’s manager…she freaked out and we all got a good laugh.

3 Likes

In my opinion it would be eating meat.
I’m eating meat once a week now after being vegan five years or so.
I’m sorry for the suffering of the animals and want to be as cruelty free as possible but yeah I’m nolonger vegan or vegetarian but i don’t eat meat that often .

Some people would think my lovely few days with a handsome “stranger “ were naughty but within minutes I loved him and felt right being with him.
I don’t think it’s bad that we were intimate.
I enjoyed our time together.
Really sweet.

1 Like

I switched a pen from Bank of America with a pen from Wells Fargo bank. Their customers will be so confused! evil laugh

1 Like

I went to Safeway and bought a pre-assembled bag of smore stuff.

I was at the self check out and it rang up really low.

Like I think under $2.

It didn’t seem right considering it was a full size graham crackers, marshmallows, and a six pack of hershey’s chocolate bars.

But, that’s what it rang up as, so I paid and walked to the door.

On my way out,

I saw the price on the display.

It was like $15.

I don’t know why mine rang up wrong,

But I was in a hurry and didn’t go back to give them $10.

I still feel bad about it.

2 Likes

I was busy being semi psychotic a good chunk of this year. I was mostly a good boy. :innocent:

I can’t think of much.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.