What is the most vivid, memorable dream that you can remember in your life?

When I used to be young I had this dream that my dad went into the oven, I opened the oven and a giant pizza came out of it.he had turned into a pizza. A giant one.
He started to roll down the hill and I was chasing after him. (we lived on a hill)

It was a nightmare. This was when I was 7 years old or younger.

2 Likes

A black bear chased me and then ate my head alive. Ravens were eating me alive.
I fell from a rollercoaster and died.

2 Likes

That is scary.

I woke up everytime when I died in my dreams.

1 Like

I had many nightmares before my SZ but I still have nightmares after SZ.

I dreamed that ISIS attacked and surrounded us in Canada. They wanted us to fight with them against the president of Syria.

2 Likes

I saw in the news an ISIS member eating the heart of a living syrian soldier.

1 Like

i had a dream that john the baptist, threw me in a woodchipper as a baptism.

3 Likes

What comes to my mind is a dream where a wolf was running at me to attack me and he got closer and closer. You know how you always wake up when you have a bad dream, well I didn’t wake up. I waked up like a couple seconds later and the wolf was close to me as it gets. I thought that was part of my sz.

2 Likes

I can remember 3 different dreams about aeroplanes.

And another dream about flying. Flapping my arms really hard. The harder I flapped my arms the further up in the sky I got and it was really exciting.

1 Like

So I had a reoccurring nightmare as a young kid that I can still picture to this day. Its quite difficult to explain because its quite abstract but imagine a black room simulated in a computer with a green grid on the floor and grey pillars of concrete. No real beginning or ending to the room. Everything would be silent and quiet, and then one small pillar would start to fall on a bigger pillar, and this would create a domino effect. And the sound of each pillar hitting each other was really really loud and explosive and the chain reaction would be faster. Then there would be a white flower sitting silently and peacefully and then all of a sudden this train like noise would creep in as the pillars fell nearer to the flower until finally crushing down on the flower. I would usually wake up after that.

I told this to a social worker one time and she said that its about structure and family dynamics and not feeling supported enough. I can’t remember all her prescribed meanings but it was interesting to her someone else’s opinion on such an abstract dream.

1 Like

Yeah, pizza-related traumas are the worst.

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the most memorable dream of all time, but I recently had a memory of meeting a powerful grey alien inside a gas station. It was so crazy!

I also had a dream that the norovirus vaccine from Vaxart will cure schizophrenia to some degree. The dream was so powerful that I bought $100 dollars worth of stock. I sold the stock for cigs and energy drinks at a loss. Now the stock is up like 500%.

Some of my dreams are extremely powerful and real like. Sometimes just as real as this reality or even more real. It’s bizarre.

2 Likes

I had a dream when I was at my aunt’s husband’s parents house and I was asleep in the street in a hammock and woke up went inside the house and every thing was so vivid the sky even looked extra buetiful and I touched the gate and could realy feel it I went in side the bathroom and realy felt like I was there I was sort of contol over my actions and then when I said hello to everyone I went and meditated and it was so surreal

2 Likes

Shortly after my grandfather died (he had Parkinson’s), I had a dream where I was in his apartment again. Growing up, I always spent Saturday nights sleeping over with him at his apartment. He’d get us a pizza and stay up watching Snick (saturday night nickelodeon) with me. I was happy to see him, because in the dream I realized he was supposed to be dead. He told me he had to go to the gas station. I asked him when he was going to be back and he just stared at me silently. Then he gave me a hug (he was a big hugger) and I hugged him back. I woke up crying. It was very vivid and real and felt like it was really him.

I don’t know what comes after death, or if people can visit you in dreams, but I always felt like that’s what that might have been.

3 Likes

Watching myself being slowly decapitated on an operating table while I was under anesthesia.

Had that dream after my first eye surgery.

2 Likes

That sounds really unnerving! Would definitely freak me out.

2 Likes

The most vivid and upsetting dream I’ve ever had was this:

I was being chased by a hillbilly with a saw-off shotgun, who had been hired by the authorities to put me down for the good of mankind.
I attended my funeral as a ghost, and saw to my horror that the few people who did show up were fairly uninterested and left before the service was over.
I managed to contact my sister who was a chef, and she rewinded time and baked a delicious cake to make people want to come and stay, but no matter how many times and cakes we tried, we just couldn’t get anyone to actually care.

I cried when I woke up, and I was very depressed the whole day.

2 Likes

Lucid dreams are probably the most memorable.

1 Like

When I was 7 a fly type creature came out of the tv …chased me and with this long drill bit nose drilled a hole in my stomach

1 Like

I had a dream the night before that came true the next day…in the dream there were two saber tooth tigers fighting with my neighbor friend in high school, Adam. Adam did a lot of drugs, more than me back then…anyways, the tigers killed him in my dream and then I shouted out my bedroom window, “noooo” and the tigers then came to my window and started to break in…I woke up and immediately called Adam’s house even though it was like three in the morning…his mom said he had gone to Tulsa to party that night.

the next day mom threw the newspaper in my lap and there was a picture of Adam…he had died from an overdose the night before…!!

1 Like